Nine | Pool

I think I deserve a relax day after going to school for one week so that's what we're doing

I think I deserve a relax day after going to school for one week so that's what we're doing. Apparently everyone else is tagging along so is it really considered a relax day now? Nope.

This day will consist of me sleeping in, spending two billion years showering and cleaning myself to the fullest, and going in the indoor pool and hot tub.

Carter and Leilani's families are busy traveling for some dinner so I can't bother them. I can't bother Rose as she's at dance practice. That leaves four men. Louis, Liam, Leon, and Xavier.

Even thought I would hate them if they bothered me like I'm about to do, I'm still going through with my plans. Since they want to tag along on my plans they get to experience some fun messing around.

I'm quite the lazy lady so I'm going to let them do most of the part. By that I mean putting hair dye in their conditioner and shampoo and them doing all the actual work of dying their hair.

For Leon I'm thinking maybe a shade of pink. He could use some brightness in his life. For Louis it's definitely purple as he hates purple. Liam will get green because I'm so nice.

Xavier can get red. No specific reason. He might be matching the under-dye I'll get professionally done though.

I am literally the best step sister and friend they can ask for. What more could they want. I eat their food, steal their clothes, and give them a free little hair dye. Nobody can top this.

Since I don't expect them to be getting in the showers till after the pool I suppose I can get ready for it. I mean there's not much to do to prepare for an indoor pool but still.

I'm feeling adventurous but still in my comfort zone today so we're going with a zebra bikini. Are my asscheeks going to be fully on display for everyone? Maybe. But nobody should be looking anyways so not my problem.

I was going to go in the indoor pool but it's nice outside so outdoor pool it is

I was going to go in the indoor pool but it's nice outside so outdoor pool it is. I prefer inside more than outside but the pool is one thing that'll get me outside.

Before heading outside I grab a pair of sunglasses and some sunscreen. I also get a towel and something to drink. Plus a ice pop as I've been obsessed with them recently.

I'm laying on my back when I hear the back door slide open. Something blocks the sunlight from me so I take off my glasses and proceed to put them back on once I see who it is. Can you guess who it was. I think you can.

"And how may I help you pretty boy?" I ask while throwing in a nickname I hope will annoy him enough to make him leave me alone.

"..help me with a lot of things." He says but I miss the beginning of his sentence due to his mumbling.

"I'm loosing interest quickly as I don't see this conversation progressing in anyway so can you speak up? I don't understand your mumbling," I say getting bored.

It's silent for a few more second so I go to take off my sunglasses when I feel him pick me up and toss my over his shoulder.

"Fuck no. Put me down now." I say while slapping him back like a maniac.

Of course he doesn't listen to me and jumps into the pool. I start kicking my way up when I feel someone grab me under my arms, helping me towards the surface.

Once I get the surface I see who that someone is and it's the idiot who threw me in here. I go batshit on him splashing water in his face as payback. I guess he didn't like that because next thing you know he's got my legs wrapped around him and he's holding my arms back to keep me from splashing with one hand.

We're silent for a few seconds when he starts to lean in. I was about to reciprocate his actions when the door slid open again so I hurried to get far from him. Multiple people can be seen jumping in the water and two go over to the grill to start making food.

I get out of the pool and head back to my chair. We're just gonna pretend that didn't almost happen. I can feel his strong gaze on me all throughout the evening but I refuse to look back at him.

This tension between needs to disappear. I don't have time for distractions. I've been meaning to ask my father if he could assign me some missions or give me something to do in his mafia.

I didn't come here to get some boy toy. I came here for my father and a new family. A place to grow and strengthen. I don't have time to slack off for some boy that can easily hurt me if I let him.

Would I like to have some I can depend on and love? Of course. But in this kind of world that's a rare thing to find. Everyone people are dying. Loved ones being taken as some kind of leverage.

If I'm with someone we're both being put in even more danger. More people will want to attack as seeing us as each other's weaknesses. I can not and will not have another weakness.

I was my fathers weakness and look what happened. Kidnapped for majority of my life and got abused for a part of it. My mother killed herself because she couldn't bare the pain. I don't want what happened to them to happen to me.

984 wordsI'm such a fucking cancer

984 words
I'm such a fucking cancer. The ending of this chapter wasn't even sad and it had me tearing up.

Please vote (star button) <3