𝑪𝒉.08

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 she walked around Rivendell. The halls were interesting and beautiful in their own way. She had only wished she had her phone on her so she could take a picture to show her mother where'd she had been. She sighs and leans on the railing of the balcony. She watched as the ginger dwarf who had volunteered,whom she learned who's name was Gimli,pack. She chuckled a bit when she found him struggling to close his pack.

"Ah dwarfs,their stubbornness will be the death of them." She heard a voice say behind her which made her jump. She turns around to see the beautiful blond elf she had seen earlier standing behind her with his hands behind his back. She blushed and looked away.

"I'm sorry if I made you jump. Elves are known to be slick,even to humans. Our senses are much more sharper." He explains and Annika nods.

"Yeah I can see that." She says and looked back to the view of Rivendell. She felt as though she was being rude but in reality she wasn't,she was just nervous. His handsomeness made her fell butterflies in her stomach and she couldn't stop it.

"I uh believe we haven't met properly. I am Legolas,son of King Thranduil and Prince of Mirkwood." She says and bowed slightly whilst taking her hand and kissing it. Annika blushed and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. She refrained herself from falling over and shook her head slightly.

"And I am Annika,daughter of Anna." She introduced and awkwardly bowed back as he still held her hand. She felt electric shocks enter her hand and go through her body. Her lip quivered slightly as he still held her hand as he looked at her with a beautiful smile. She smiled back and soon erupted into giggles. Legolas looked at her confused at her sudden action.

"I-I'm sorry I-I just.." She then laughs and covers her mouth. She looks up at him embarrassingly.

"I-I dunno why I laughed but hi." She says shyly to which makes him smile.

"Hello. Also I know your name. You were mentioned during the meeting. Annika right?" He asked and just him saying her name made shivers go up and down her spin.

"Y-yes. That's me." She chuckled nervously and fiddled with her sleeves. He then glances down at her dress then to her.

"You look very pretty. The elves knew what they were doing." He complimented to which makes her blush even more.

"Thanks. You l-look good too." She says,trying to take the heat off of her.

"Really? Well that was very kind of you." He says and smiled at her to which she returned.