5 · END

So… I have no excuse for not updating, but after a year, have this chapter.

------------------------------------------

After the convention had concluded, Izuku and Katsuki went back to Musutafu, Katsuki dropping Izuku off at his apartment before going back to his own, with Izuku kissing Katsuki on the cheek before parting. 

“I’ll see you next time! Bye Kacchan!” Izuku said before entering his building. When he walked into his home, he saw his mother in the kitchen making tea. 

“Ah, Izuku! You're home! How was the convention? Would you like some tea?”

Izuku told her everything that happened during the convention, and she listened, listening to her boy gush about all of the heroes he saw at the convention, he even showed her all the autographs he had acquired. She was glad he had a good time. 

---

The next day when Izuku opened the Cafe, he had made sure the coffee was made and that the pastries were good for breakfast, and stood at his post. 

He hadn't felt this content in years, finally being truly happy. 

He hummed a tune as he served his customers. A smile on everyone's faces as he made his rounds, and the atmosphere all around the cafe in high spirits. 

He was content with this.

-------------------------------------------

 Thank you guys for reading this and sending so many nice comments! I apologize for this chapter being so short, I didn't know how to end it lol. I appreciate all of you guys so much! And thank you; for reading The Midori Cafe!