1

I'm sorry if this is kinda bad, i really tried '~'

7 years later

Izuku was cleaning up the café, doing usual chores around the place. When a large group of people walked in, chiming the front bell.

He didn't know what he was expecting when he turned around from cleaning the counters, but he certainly wasn't expecting 20 pro heros to have walked into his café. He froze on the spot. He had to stop himself from going into a fit of fanboying- doing so successfully- and just stood there with a shocked look on his face.

"H-hello! Welcome to the M-Midori Ca-Café! What can i-i get y-you lot t-today?" He mentally scolded himself for stuttering. Sure hero's came into his café frequently, but. not this many at once. He walked over to the register and stood ready for the orders.

He recognized the heros from the UA sports festival. He was just typing away the orders on the register, he recognized all of the heros, he had seen them all on the news at some point or another. Until he got to the last. person in the group.

He looked up from the register and froze, a surprised expression formed on his face. "K-kacchan.." That was all that was all that came from Izuku before he broke out of his trance. "R-right- sorry, what can i get you?" He said with a blush crossing his cheeks.

"Black coffee." The hero known as Dynamight, told to the barista. "Alright, that'll be 5900 y-yen." After paying he said "I-I'll be r-right back with all o-of your o-orders!" And with that Izuku left to go to the kitchen.

With the heros

"Awee! Hagakure you were right! He is such a cutie!!" Mina exclaimed excitedly. "I told you! I come to this café a whole lot! Ever since it was still new! Its very pretty here, and the food and drinks are tasty!" Hagakure said matching Mina's enthusiasm.

"Oh! Bakugou, didn't he call you 'kacchan'? Whats the deal with that? You know him or something?" Jirou cut into the conversation. Bakugou looked at her. "That ain't got anything to do with you ears. My relation-" he was cut off by a squeal in the kitchen, notably from the barista from a few minutes prior. Followed by a "MOM CALM DOWN YOUR PULLING THINGS TWOARDS YOURSELF AHH-" Followed by a loud clang of pans. The barista popped his head out and called "Were fine! Just got excited!" Before going back in. The pro heros burst out into laughter even Bakugou chuckling a bit at the Midoriyas' antics.

"He's not the most elegant..." Momo cut in. "I have to agree, his behavior isn't very professional." Iida followed. "Yeah! But thats the point! Its what makes this place so nice and comforting! Its all genuine emotions! You literally can nOt hate the Midoriyas!" Hagakure responded, to which they both nodded in response.

Meanwhile~

After Izuku entered the kitchen he started to laugh a bit. "Izuku sweetie? Are you alright?" Inko asked, concern stretched across her features. "Yeah- we just have 20 orders from 20 pro heros..." And with that izuku couldn't hold hold back his excitement as he let out a squeal. Not his best moment if you ask him. But he couldn't help it literally 20 pro heros were in H I S café. Let him be excited.

Inko was shocked. And usually when she feels a particularly strong emotion her quirk goes a bit... "MOM CALM DOWN YOUR PULLING THINGS TWOARD YOURSELF AHH-" Izuku was cut off when all the pans fell all at once. "One second..." Izuku turned around to the door and popped his head out. "Were fine! Just got excited!" He said before promptly going back in and starting to work on those orders...

edit: just fixing misspellings