4

Thank you guys for 25k reads!!! I love all of you!! And I apologize for these chapters taking so long. Cringes that this took 8 months to write and I waited until 3 am to write it,,,,, My apologies,,, enjoy,,,,

---------------------------------------

Izuku had been vibrating with excitement. 

In the days leading to the event, Izuku was so excited, adding an extra spring into his step. All of the customers in the cafe couldn't help but feel the happy aura coming off of him, all being affected by it as he served their orders. 

When the weekend of the convention arrived, Katsuki had picked the boy up. Driving to the hotel they would be staying at until the convention was over. Though, due to Katsuki being extra, had gotten them a bit of a larger room. (Not saying Izuku cried,,, but he cried.)

But that aside, the convention area was huge. Izuku could barely hold in his excitement. He was attending one of the biggest hero conventions in Japan! And he was there with Kacchan! So that made it ten thousand times better!

Whilst Izuku and Katsuki were walking down to the convention center from their hotel room, Izuku had fawned over every hero they passed. You'd think that working in a place where heros visited often, he would have been desensitized at least a bit. You'd be wrong. Izuku Midoriya was losing his shit.

"Kacchan, look! They have limited edition Kamui Woods action figures!" Izuku said, buzzing with excitement. Katsuki had been running around all over the place (read: being dragged) by Izuku and it wasn't even twelve.

"Deku. Food first. Then we can go geek out over whatever you want. We just have to be at the panel by 3." Katsuki said, grabbing his wrist, which he had been getting dragged by, and pulled him close. 

"Deal!" Izuku said, his smile brighter than the sun(god fucking damn it Deku!). After discussing a few places they could go to grab a snack, they decided to go to a takoyaki stand near the entrance. It wasn't until after stepping out of line they heard some shouts.

"Key bakubro!" Both boys had looked up and saw who Katsuki called "his squad of idiots." 

"Hey Bakugou! How's it going?" The electricity user asked. "I haven't seen you in a bit!" 

"What do you extras want? I'm kinda in the middle of something." Bakugou said, shooting a glare to his friends. Earning himself a little bap from Izuku. 

"Hey! You're the green bean from the cafe!!" The pink girl introduced herself, a big smile spread across her face. Izuku getting caught off guard at the new title for himself. 

"G-Green bean?!" Mina just laughed.

"Chill out Blakubro! We just wanted to stop by and say hi to you and your boyfriend!" Denki said, a sly grin spreading across his face. His comment causing the whole squad to laugh, and the two boys go beet red.

“You're not denying it!” Eijiro said, poking Katsuki’s shoulder.

"You all have 5 seconds to run before I blast you all to kingdom come." Katsuki threatened the group. Prompting them all to all run off laughing, going off to find their next group to bother.

“Fucking extras. Come on Deku, let's go find a place to sit down.” Katsuki said, leading a flushed izuku after him.

---

After they had both finished eating, they decided to visit some more stands and bought some merch. Izuku got so excited every time a pro hero passed by. 

It wasn't until a certain blond appeared that Izuku darkened. Katsuki immediately noticed the sudden change of mood from the greenette. 

"Ok Deku- what-" "lets go this way." Izuku cut the explosive blond off and dragged him in the opposite direction that Allmight had been standing. (he said nope-)

"Ignoring what the fuck just happened, its almost time to head to the pannel. Come on." Katsuki said, pulling the shorter boy along to the room holding the panel.

--- so many time skips uGH---

The panel had ended 2 hours later, both boys deciding to head back to their hotel room. 

After both boys had cleaned up and got comfy, Katsuki demanded answers.

"Deku what the fuck happened before. Your mood just did a 180." Upon hearing the question, Izuku tensed a little bit.

"Oh uh… It's- I saw Allmight. And I uhh, didn't exactly have a good interaction with him." Izuku admitted, looking away from Katsuki. 

Katsuki just nodded and moved to pull the greenette into a hug. 

"Well whatever he did or said, it's complete bullshit." Izuku just burst into tears and wrapped his arms around the blond amd held on tightly.

"Thank you Kacchan." 

--------------

Uhhh see yall when i decide to post again
😗✌