preparation | pt. 10

Y/N's POV

I woke up by a very beautiful flower, which is obviously Isabela. I see her still sleeping but she has a smile on her face. she probably having a very good dream.

I got myself up and wore my glasses then read a few pages in my book while waiting for Isa to wake up.

while I'm reading my book, I felt a hand on my thigh, which made me flinch a little. it's Isa's hand, she still sleeping so I didn't bother it. after 20 minutes, she woke up and groaned a little. I'm guessing she's drunk last night in the party, she having a hangover right now.

"good morning Isa", I greeted her. "g'morning", she said while rubbing eyes. "go take a shower, breakfast is almost ready", I told her with a little laugh.

as soon as she finished cleaning herself, we both go downstairs and eat breakfast. Abuela told Luisa to bring the table outside therefore it's a beautiful day to eat outside. we all have taken our seats, "an announcement, I spoke to the Guzmans about the proposal for our perfect Isabela. Dolores, do we have a date?", Abuela spoke. "tonight, he wants five babies", Dolores eavesdropped. I somehow noticed Isabela hyperventilating when she heard about the babies then pops out five pink and one white flowers on her head. "wonderful, such a fine young man for our perfect Isabela", Abuela said thean removed the white one, I'm guessing that she wants Isabela to always be perfect, and I don't like it when Abuela kind of forcing her grandkids. Isabela forced a smile. "we'll bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger", Abuela added. I saw Camilo shapeshifting into Mariano to tease Isa. Isa blew flower to Camilo's mouth. I chuckled at Camilo. "okay, our community is counting on us. La Familia Madrigal", Abuela spoke. "La Familia Madrigal!", the family said at the same time.

we finished eating breakfast and I started to help do chores in the house. after doing all of the chores that's assigned to me, I walked in the garden for fresh air. I sat on the grass with beautiful flowers.

"ahh, what a beautiful flower", I said talking to no one a picked a pink tulip. "beautiful like Isabela", I mumbled thinking about Isa.

oh my gosh, here we go again. crushing on your own best friend who already is being married.

"Y/N!", I was shocked and got red as I heard a familiar voice, Isabela. I didn't turn around by cause of she might notice my red face. I felt Isabela is already sitting beside me. I tried to calm myself down to take away the red on my face, thankfully it worked.

"hey, Y/N, I've been looking for you. why are you here?", Isa asked me with a soft voice. "nothing, I'm here for fresh air", I said then lie down on the grass. she did the same, now we're both looking at the sky. I smile at the sly as I saw a cloud in a heart shape form.

Isabela's POV

I'm done doing my chores so I decided to hang out with Y/N, but where is she? I looked everywhere but I can't find her. I checked the garden then I saw a girl sitting on the ground, it's
Y/N.

gosh, she's so beautiful even when she's not facing me. "Y/N!" I called out to her but she isn't turning around. so I approached her and sat by her side. "hey, Y/N, I've been looking for you. why are you here?", I asked her. "nothing, I'm here for fresh air", she responded. she lie down and I did the same. we're both staring at the beautiful cloudy sky. I turned my head to look at her side profile.

she's so beautiful, I want to marry her.

I looked to what she's looking at, I saw a heart shaped form of a cloud. I turned to look back at her again and she's wearing this beautiful smile. she then started to close her eyes, I turned my whole body facing her. I wanted to stare at this girl so badly, but few minutes later I fell asleep.