╰▸ delivery for rodrick!

🐙♡ᵎ ⌇𝚑𝚒 𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 ·˚ : 🌷❍ 🌺

Rodrick,
I don't think I can stand it anymore, okay? I can't stand when you glance at me like that when you think I'm not looking, because I am. I'm always thinking about you and it is killing me. I miss talking to you, okay? I miss doing homework with you and then hardly doing anything because you kept trying to make me laugh, I miss you ranting to me about muggle horror movies even though I didn't understand a thing, I miss sneaking into the forbidden forest with you, because no matter what I might say, you're the only thing that keeps me sane in this hellhole.

I don't know why I called you that.

I certainly didn't mean to shout it out in front of everyone.

All I know, is that once I saw those tears running down your face, I regretted everything horrible that I ever said to you, because I can't stand watching you cry. I don't want you to be sad. No matter what I might claim, you mean the world to me. Every time you drop hot chocolate on me, every time you try to make me laugh, every time you bite your lip, I bite my emotions down because I don't know how to do feelings.

And you're amazing at expressing them. We're polar opposites, Rod, and that's what scares me. I'm not good for you and damn, Moon, you make the sun look like a a small bonfire the way you shine.

I'm sorry.

I really am.

You don't need to hang around with me anymore. I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore. I'll understand if you don't forgive me.

But I just needed you to know this.
Sincerely,
Tom.

REPLY HERE

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING <3