╰▸ delivery for tithi!

🐙♡ᵎ ⌇𝚑𝚒 tithi! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 mattheo riddle ·˚ : 🌷❍ 🌺

Dear Tithi,

Tithi...look, I'm sorry, okay? 

Its hard for me to open up to people, nevertheless apologize to them. You know that. You're the only person who knows me, who I've opened up to and it's killing me not seeing your crazy smile every day. You're the only one who truly loves me and I can't screw up with you.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this...I just messed up. I keep messing up with you. 

All I know is that I love waking up with you next to me. I love watching you brush your hair, I love it when you hold my hand, because when you're with me, I feel like, for once, everything is okay in my screwed up life.  I feel invincible because when you're with me, I know I can make it through anything. 

Tithi, I love you. I love you so goddamn much that I don't know what to do without you by my side. 

But I also know that you deserve much better. I might be being selfish even writing this letter to you because, truthfully you deserve to be with someone else.  So, if you decide not to talk to me, I'll understand. But if you want to come back, I'll be waiting for you. 

I'm sorry. 

Love, 

Mattheo

REPLY HERE

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING <3