╰▸ delivery for teddy!

🐙♡ᵎ ⌇𝚑𝚒 teddy! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 remus lupin ·˚ : 🌷❍ 🌺

NOTE !  i switched up the relationship a bit and i would imagine that u and remus are best friends who are crushing on each other but neither of u knows abt it!! hope thats ok!!

Dear Teddy, 

Hey, it's Remus. I'm actually not sure why I'm writing this at the moment, I mean I know why I'm writing but I feel like upfront talking to you would be a better idea but I also don't want to scare you. 

God, this is so all over the place. 

I know what I did to you last night. I saw the scars on your arm. And I know only one person can do that. Me. Sorry doesn't even cover what I did to you. Those scars...will forever be a reminder of the fact that I hurt you. Teddy, I can't imagine how you feel right now. 

I should've at least told you about it and let you decide the next turn of our relationship. I shouldn't have waited for you to get hurt like that before telling you. I'm sorry about that. 
Truth is, Teddy, you mean a lot to me and the fact that I hurt you, is literally killing me right now. You're not just my best friend, you're my world and I'd do literally anything for you. 

Look, I know this probably will change things between us and as much I don't want that, I will understand if you want to cut things off between us. Hurting you was my last intention but I change into something completely different from what I show to you and I was scared of showing you my other face. 

It's upto you if you want to talk about it, further but if you don't forgive me, that's okay, too. Just know that I understand, and that Teddy....you deserve the world.

Sorry.

Sincerely, 

Remus.

REPLY HERE

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING <3