Chapter 91

For once, I find myself lying awake at night as he sleeps next to me. For once, I observe him while he sleeps. His breathing is steady, I watch his chest as it moves up and down. His quiet snoring is what caught me off guard as I woke up. He didn't seem like the type to snore. He seems like the type to be an extremely light, and quiet sleeper. And certainly not the type of person that would sleep this closer to someone else.

But alas, here we are.

He lays on his side, a hand limply across my waist. His other hand lies near his face, placed on his pillow. He slept with his rings on. That can't be comfortable, I usually take mine off before stepping into bed. It'll leave marks on his hand if he continues like this. I'd imagine it'd hurt too.

Carefully, I take his hand from the pillow, pulling a ring off one at a time as I gather them in my fist. As I take the last one from his other hand, he begins to move. He mumbles something quietly. I freeze, letting go of his hand as he pulls it out of my grasp. His breathing quickens. He rubs his face, taking a deep breath in as he holds it.

I wait, my eyes wide, staring at him in the dark room as he finally exhales, laying his hand back around my waist. I let out a small breath, closing my eyes with ease.

I tense up as he begins to pull me closer. I hold my breath as he suddenly stops. My heartbeat quickens. It doesn't last too long. I suck in quickly as his hand finds its way under my shirt, holding the small of my back. I flutter inside as I feel the heat of his hand to my body.

I squint my eyes back open. His remain closed. His breathing goes back to normal. I think he's still asleep. I continue to watch him for moments on end. I don't know what to do with the rings still placed in my palm. I don't want to move. I don't want to risk waking him up. I don't want to risk him moving. So I don't. I keep it inside. My fist tight.

More moments pass as I lay more and more awake. My heart has now calmed down as his hand still lingers on my skin. His face is close to mine. I had to stop myself from joining my lips to his. All I could allow was just watching. I feared him waking up if I tried. I can't handle that kind of feeling of embarrassment. So I don't. I just stare.

Memorizing details of his face that I haven't been close enough to notice before. Just a few small scars and marks is what I see. I stare at them longer. I count them. I can't help but reach my hand out. Softly, I let my fingers glide over them. To my surprise, I can't feel them. I thought it'd be a small line on his face, but I was wrong.

It's smooth, as is every inch of his face. My hand rests on his cheek, my thumb slightly moving back and forth, caressing his face. I feel overwhelmed with emotion. The longer I stare, the longer I touch, the more I feel.

I used to fear him. Do as much as I can to stay away from him. I didn't want to come to Hogwarts this year at all. I would go out of my way and do so much, just so I wouldn't have to talk with him. I didn't want anything to do with him. He didn't want anything to do with me. And here he is now.

Here I am now. Nestled against him, desperate for more of his warmth. He makes me feel a certain way. A way I've never felt for a person. He makes me feel special. He makes me feel cared for. I haven't felt this way in a long time. 

I wonder how he feels. Does he think of me the same way? Relaxed when he's around me? Acting like himself? Does his breath quicken when he hears my name? Does his skin go hot under my touch? Does he long for more when I let go? I don't know.

I hope so.

{Ok Ok Ok, So I'm gonna edit my story more, delete useless scenes and I'll see from there how many chapter I'll have left until I decided this story is completed} 

{I really appreciate you guys and your feedback}

{I'm so tired and still sick, so I'm gonna sleep, sorry, not questions for you guys today , night night my lovelies <3 }