The move

The flight home was terrible our flight ended up being delayed 3 hours and once we got on the plane I got sick! Once we finally landed we went to my old house and packed up a suitcase of clean clothes and we drove over to the Zieglers/Our house. Maliboo greeted us as we walked in to the huge clean home. It's actually much nicer then I imagined! I imagined it being big but not huge! this is a mansion! Once we looked around the house and got used to the feel the girls took me up to their rooms and Maddie offered me her room to share. I took the offer and put my clothes away into one of her dressers. My mom packed her things into Melissa's old room and we all ran to town to get food for supper. We came back to the house with supper and starbucks. My mom started up their grill and put hotdogs on the grill. Once they were done she set them out on the table along with hotdog buns and ketchup Kenzie grabbed her hotdog and started wiggling it. "Kenzie stop playing with your food!" Maddie raised her voice and gave her a sharp look then started bursting out in laughter. Kenzie kept playing with it until Maddie said that if she stopped she would get potato chips. The first day was great I loved the Zieglers I knew they were meant to be part of my family we got together so well but I soon figured out that it isn't amazing sharing a room with the Maddie Ziegler... I was up until 1 am that night telling her if her turns were perfect and listening to her talk. But I guess talking wasn't that bad I gave her some advice with her mom and everything and she told me how rough being famous is that's when I realized i'd soon be famous for being Mack Z and Maddie Ziegler's new sister... Let's just say I don't do good with a bunch of people and my name in lights. And that got me thinking about Mack Z's concert next week. My mom has never had to quick run me from state to state and now we have Maddie that's famous too there was no way I wouldn't get mentioned on Instagram or fans would start bringing me up. I suddenly felt sick with the thought of me being famous.