The hospital visit

*Sienna's pov*

I woke up and Mackenzie was staring at me and Maddie was in a cast "What happened and why am I in a hospital bed?!"

I asked really confused The last thing I remember was learning "cry" "um well your mom and sister are in the hallway and we were playing truth or dare you dared Maddie to twerk then she slipped and fell on her arm then you ran for help slipped and cracked your head open" I sat there silent it was all my fault Maddie broke her arm. "I'm sorry Maddie it was my fault you broke your arm and now you can't dance for like 4 months but I feel terrible" I said when I said that tears start to run down her face "it's all your fault! Abby is going to hate you and I hope she doesn't let you on he team because you just ruined her best dancer! You will probably just screw us up why did I have to give you my number! If I wouldn't have this wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have been friends with you! I hate this I this I hate this" Maddie screamed. I started to bawl "Mackenzie get her mom to move me to a different room I don't want to be by her" she said quietly "No! Your not leaving this room that was really rude of you to say Maddie! You are 13! Act like it." We sat there saying nothing it was so quiet we could of heard a pin drop. It was so awkward. I just sat there sitting in my hospital bed like an idiot bawling because I ruins my best friends life well she was my best friend I don't really know if I'm still hers. We laid in our beds with complete silence for almost an hour when Kenzie went and got water for us and told us to stay laying down and rest for little longer. For some reason I liked being there in the hospital. It was less scary. I know what your thinking shouldn't the hospital be scary millions of people have died there. No it isn't scary for me it's comfier then my home my scary little house I hate it! My mom and dad just got a divorce and my dad got our old house so my mom was forced to find a new one... He took all of the money too. So my mom was forced to move in to my great grandmothers house when she moved in to the retirement home down the street. My grandpa had died in there bed. He had cancer and he fought it for 7 years we all knew he was going down hill but when he passed it was so shocking no one was ready for it. He was my best friend... I've always liked dance but I've never been a girly girl. I liked to ride tractors on our farm with him and my dad, take care of my goats, cows, horses, and pigs. So anyways about the house some times I feel people breathing on me when I'm reading in my room or when I go to the bathroom... that was scary ok so like the shower turned on by its self! I don't know some times I like my house but the hospital seems safer and more comfortable no creepy things going on in this little comfy hospital bed just safety and sitting next to my best friend. I felt like we were sorta bonding in a way that nobody would understand...