Chapter 2

I hear a door shut.

"Look who's home" Nolan whispers. I go to grab my coffee off the table and see the test.

"Fuck what do I do with this?" I say. I look around and shove it inside the couch.

"Great choice" Nolan sarcastically says. Aiden walks through the door.

"Hey" he says.

"Hi" I say as he kisses the top of my head. Nolan waves.

"That wasn't a couple of hours" I laugh.

"Yeah well turns out they didn't need me" he replies. I smile. 

"That's ok, you look hot in a suit anyways" I say, getting up a bit and kissing his cheek. Aiden smirks.

"Hot? maybe. Comfortable? No, I'm going to get dressed". He goes upstairs.

"Well I better head off, you may want to tell him your little secret. Maybe I'll see you at the Stowaway later?" Nolan says getting up. I get up also.

"Yeah I'll come down. I haven't been there in a while and I'm starting to miss Carl not going to lie" I laugh. Nolan smiles and heads for the door.

"Oh also" he whispers.

"If you're not telling Aiden until tomorrow, I'm free all day tomorrow". I smile.

"Thank you" I whisper back. He waves goodbye and leaves. I go upstairs and hear that the shower had been on. I creep into the bathroom and see Aiden standing in front of the mirror with a towel around him. I slide my hands under his arms and snuggle into his back.

"Hey you scared me" Aiden smiles.

"Almost cut myself while I was shaving". I smile.

"Sorry". Aiden lifts his arm up and turns and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you more" I reply.

"Ok Emily turn around so I can get dressed". I shake my head and squeeze him more.

"God Emily," he smiles. He prizes my hands apart and turns around and picks me up.

"Aiden no" I giggle.

"Tough," he smiles back. He carries me into the bedroom and throws me onto the bed. I smile as he comes over the top of me and kisses my lips. I hold my hands on his jawline as he holds my head up slightly with one of his hands.

"I have to get dressed now" he whispers and gets up. I pout at him and he laughs.

"You got me excited" I smile.

"That was the point" he laughs as he goes into the wardrobe to get some clothes. I turn onto my side and smile, but it shortly fades away as I remember that I haven't told him about the baby. Aiden's phone rings.

"Not again" he says as he picks up the phone. I watch as his facial expression turns from serious to frustrated.

"Right I'll be there soon" he says as he hangs up the phone. 

"Back to work?" I ask.

"No, Grayson Manor apparently" he says. I pull a face.

"Why? They haven't spoken to either of us in ages" I grunt.

"Daniel wants to go over your medical bills" he says even more frustrated. I sit up.

"That was months ago, and why does he not want to go over them with me?" I say frustrated as well. Aiden shrugs his shoulders and grabs his shoes.