- 𝐨𝐧𝐞

[no silent readers please]

Tanaless has just uploaded a post!

❤︎⁂༄

Tanaless the bitch is home

|362 likes|41 comments|

Madsperez bitch, we seriously thought you were dead
Tanaless maybe i am

Kittykat THE HAIR
Tanaless hot right?

Ruerue you are my favourite whore
Tanaless and you're my favourite virgin!

Fez you left yo lil bro here again
Tanaless whoops
Nylalestari i knew you couldn't take care of him, i'm calling the social worker
Fez stfu
Tanaless saying that like you didn't offer him for grabs on the dark web for a fuck lmao

Queencass omg you're so pretty
Tanaless ikr :) you are too bae

User79024 die
Tanaless happily, Brian

Liked by Lexiluv

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 down at the notification of Lexi Howardʼs like. Her finger hovers over her name for a moment before looking up at Rue, who is happily swinging herself around a street lamp in her high state.

"Hey," Montana speaks up, jogging towards her and flashing the light of her phone in her eyes, "ain't that your friend?"

Rue hums. "Lexi? Yeah."

It's not that Montana doesn't know who Lexi Howard is exactly — she's seen her hovering around Cassie a few times — but she's never actually spoken to her before. Montana doesn't really speak to anyone but Rue, Fezco and occasionally Maddy. And 'good girls', like Lexi Howard, she especially doesn't talk to; they never seem to like her very much.

So, Montana isn't sure what her fascination is when this girlʼs name pops up on her phone. It happens often, she randomly grows weird obsesions with people, but this time it feels a lot different. This girl doesn't seem like the type of person to run someone over with a car; this girl seems like the type of person to stop and check on someone who's been run over by a car. And so, because she can't stop staring at her screen, Montana presses onto her profile.