Tejran - Kabhi dur Kabhi Paas

The story of Bigg Boss 15 starts after Sunday's episode
Karan (in mind): No one is with me. My whole character is spoiled. What's going to happen on the last out, how do I handle it all ???
At that moment, Teju Karan comes closer
Teju: What happened Sunny ?? What are you thinking Can you talk to me (She hugs him)
Karan: (shaking hands) You know, why are you asking? Don't pretend not to understand. Everything is on your side. What more do you want Get out of here, leave me alone.
Teju looks at him and starts crying. Seeing her, Karan shouts back at her in anger.
Karan: Don't pretend to cry again and show the world how bad I am. Seeing her face, Teju gets scared and runs away crying in the house. She goes straight into the washroom and cries a lot. After two to three hours, Teju is in the washroom but no one comes to see her.
Teju (in mind): I only believe in Karan in this house, he has all these thoughts about me. I was surprised to hear her think about me today.
Teju didn't eat anything that night. Karan comes in the hall changing her clothes and everyone is sitting and having fun. At that moment, Nishant calls Teju and speaks
Nishant: Teju, come here, everyone is having fun. He stops talking and Karan speaks
Karan: Oh Bira, she will sit with normal people like you and have some fun. She is a very big person
Spending some time sitting with you.
Teju is very sorry to hear Karan say this. She closes her eyes and takes care of herself and her eyes fly and she looks at Nishant
Teju: No, Nishant, you all have fun. I'm going to bed. Nishant keeps looking at Teju, because in these 3 months I have never seen Teju so calm. If he looks at Bira (Karan) then he gets lost and gets busy in having fun. After a lot of fun, everyone goes to bed. That night neither Karan nor Teju were talking to each other but they were not looking.