Part 3

So in this episode we will see how Rakhi and the rest of the house treat Teju

Rakhi:  Teja finally see Karan but realize that you are not worthy of him so he chose me. The task continues, all are in the task but Teju is in the storm of her thoughts. Where she fell short of falling in love with Karan, when someone spoke against him, I spoke for him, but Karan thinks that I am doing everything for the camera and fame, Only once someone spoke on my behalf in the whole program does not mean that everyone is on my side and unknowingly he closes his eyes and tears come out of her eyes. I don't know when the task ends. When the task is over, Teju wakes up from the storm of thoughts and immediately gets up and goes to the washroom. All the house members are coming to the house. Rakhi sees Teju coming out of the washroom and starts taunting Teju again.

Rakhi: Look, Teju, how unlucky you are for Karan and how lucky I am. Now Rashmi, Nishant, Pratik and Shamita are also very angry with Rakhi after hearing all this talk of Rakhi. Teju would have been very sad in her heart but what will she say to Rakhi when her right man is not saying anything to Rakhi.
Teju takes care of herself and speaks to Nishant

Teju: Nishant, everyone is tired and now it's time for dinner, so I can help you.

Nishant: All right, Teju. Come and help me. Rakhi will say something to Teju again but Nishant will say something

Nishant: Rakhi is too much. I have been watching you since this morning. Teju is not talking to you. This does not mean that she is not feeling bad. If you stay within your limits, it will not be right for you, but I will say something that will be very bad for you.

All go to work. In all this, Nishant looks at Karan with anticipation. Teju starts working with a fake smile on his face. Shamita, Pratik, is looking at her in amazement.
Shamita: Teju, what happened to you? Rakhi has been talking about what you don't want since morning and you are listening to everything?
Prateek: Tejaswi, what happened to you? You never listened to anyone, whether it was your fault or not, but now there is nothing wrong with you. So why is everyone listening?
Teju: Let it go, Shamita, Pratik now it doesn't matter if I died or lived. I want spending  good weeks. Hearing this, Rashmi gets very angry. And speaks to the Big Boss
Rashmi: Why this force is not an experiment. This crazy girl is talking so badly today that I consider her my sister and I can't stand it. And looking at Teju, he said, "If you say something like that again, remember what I will do." And Rashmi leaves.

Teju keeps looking at Rashmi.
Nishant: Teju, what happened to you? Why is he talking like that? And don't say that he is taking away from you all those who love and care for you.
Teju: I'm scared of everything now, let it go, let's go, everyone will be hungry. Shamita, Pratik and Nishant look at Teju in amazement.

Rashmi, on the other hand, angrily goes to the bedroom and sits on her own bed and now remembers what happened a while ago and closes her eyes. Tears well up in her eyes. Rashmi starts thinking of Teju
Rashmi (in Mind): Teju is small, childish yet doesn't understand anything. I thought so but today hearing Teju's negative thoughts about her self makes me feel like a scared. Teju, who used to live like free butterfly, and now Teju, who is thinking so negatively, is even more worried after hearing Teju's thoughts.

In the next part we will see what else happened in the life of Karan and Teju. So keep reading and keep giving your opinion.