last part 6

As we saw in the previous section, Karan's opinion is now forward

Karan takes Khichdi and goes back to Teju's bed. Teju is awake and trying to get up, Karan helps her but Teju doesn't touch Karan. In this, Teju's hand gets stressed and she shouts.

Karan: you don't want to talk, but look at your own condition, then start arguing with me. Teju has no other choice.

Karan fits Teju well

Karan: Now I have a cute baby  he is going to eat khichdi.

Teju: I'm not going to eat khichdi and not at all from your hands.

Karan (in Mind): Well, my baby is so angry that he has made me a stranger. I will prepare you to eat this khichdi no less. Karan says sadly, it's okay, but who is asking me here, except you, but you are sleeping here, no one will give me anything to eat, and now my head hurts too. You know how much I suffer if my head hurts.Hearing this, Teju forgets everything, speaks to Karan and asks

Teju: Sunny has not given you anything to eat since morning. Karan gives a sweet sinner a hand for her care
Karan: My baby is going to finish all the khichdi before I eat. And he starts feeding Teju. All the khichdi was finish. Gives medicine to Teju. When Teju falls asleep due to medicine, she calls Karan, hugs him and hugs him.

Karan puts Teju to sleep on the bed and keeps moving his hands over her head. Teju falls asleep immediately. Seeing Teju sleeping soundly, Karan comes into the kitchen with everything else. All come to question Teju.

Karan: Teju is fine. She ate khichdi. She used to do dramas first, then I had to make it a little emotional, ate khichdi. Everyone laughs when they hear this. Karan goes to Nishant and hugs him

Nishant: Who are you? I do not know Leave me Karan hugs him even harder.

Karan: Maaf kar na beera. It will never happen again.

Nishant: If you do something like this again, I will not talk to you forever.

Karan: Okay. Will you give me something to eat now? I've done a great job feeding your darling friend. They both laugh out loud at this sentence.

Just as Karan was about to eat, Teju's scream came from the medical room. Both Karan and Nishant are scared and run towards the medical room. Karan goes to the medical room. Karan looks at Teju. Teju is scared and she is sweating a lot. Karan goes closer to Teju.

Karan: What happened baby? I'm here

Teju: No, where did you go? I'm  scared. You will never leave me. I can't live if you go. Karan is running his hands over Teju's back. For a while they stay that way.

Karan: (releasing Teju from the hug) Baby, I am not leaving you anywhere. Teju is not ready to listen, she hugs back to Karan and is not ready to leave.

Teju: You stay here, hug me and sleep next to me, but don't go anywhere, I am very scared.
Karan  sleeps beside her. Teju Karan hugs  and teju puts her head on his chest and falls asleep. Karan is running his hands over Teju's back. In doing so, they both fall asleep for a while. Nishant comes into the room and comes back and starts his work. In the evening Karan wakes up and sees Teju sleeping peacefully but Teju wakes up too Karan helps Teju to wake up

Teju: Sunny take me to the bed room. I feel like a hospital here.
Karan: Well, I don't call a doctor once.

The doctors allow them to go. Karan grabs Teju and slowly leads him towards the bedroom. Karan puts Teju on his own bed and Teju speaks if he goes to do something

Teju: No matter where you go, sit next to me. Karan laughs when  hears this demand.

Karan: Baby, I don't want to go anywhere, but I am  very hungry. After hearing your voice in the afternoon, I stopped eating and came to you. Teju is sorry to hear this

Teju: I'm sorry you didn't eat because of me.

Karan: Why are you sad about that? Now we are going to eat together. With that he goes to the kitchen. Seeing Teju in the bedroom, all the come closer.

Rashmi: (hugging Teju) Why can't you take care of yourself?

Teju: I'm sorry

Rashmi: I will not. Do you understand that no one listens to you? At that moment, Karan brings a meal.

Teju: Sunny everyone shouting at me instead of asking how I am. And Rashmi yelled at me

Karan: Don't you all have a job? You're bothering my baby.

Rashmi: Your baby has given us no less trouble.

Nishant: Let go, Rashmi, where we are important, only her sunny is important to Teju.

Teju: I'm sorry Nishant won't do it again

Karan: Let Nishant go. If she cry again now, it will be more difficult and we will have to run. Everyone smiles at this.

Due to Karan and the care of everyone, Teju was completely healed. Back to the fun-loving, naughty Teju as before. The distance between Karan and Teju is getting shorter and they both start living happily.

This was the story of Karan Teju, kabhi dur kabhi pass .
Plz vote and comment