Thirty-One *

Pandora was good at hiding. It's like she's fallen off the face of the earth. As has Audrey. The fact that she was walking around freely for so long and now we cant find her? She wanted to be caught. She wanted to be seen. And I never would've thought she was who she is. I don't know why it never clicked but I knew jack shit about her so why would I? and now Audrey? God, my heart fell out of my ass when I found out what her plan is. Me and Audrey, it's a sticky slope, something I thought I was over but knowing she might be in danger, it makes my heart hurt. I have to find her.

I rang her mum, she was shocked to hear from me, it sounds like Audrey told her all about our fallout. She actually began to get upset and I didn't know what to say, it made me choke up. when I eventually asked where Audrey was she said she had gone on a business trip. Instantly the red flag was drawn and I was terrified of what that meant, but she said she has spoken to her every day and she's fine. So wherever she is, whether she is with Pandora or not, she is alive. And that's the best thing. Audrey's mum promised to call me when Audrey is home, I asked her to not mention me to Aud, I don't want Pandora to know I've been sniffing around but also, I don't want Aud to get her hopes up that this is something more than me trying to save her. I don't think I can just forget everything but right now, I need to put my selfish thoughts aside and help her.

Verbatim wasn't destroyed. Although the bang from the explosions was loud, it didn't damage the place too much. Some pillars were destroyed so Harry got them rebuilt, if he had left them then yeah, the place would've fallen in and the whole place would collapse. The club is shut for a short while whilst everything gets checked and cleaned.

My reunion with the other boys didn't go as id thought. I got mine with Niall but the one with Zayn was tainted with this. As soon as the dust settled, literally, we hugged and he asked about the holiday. I gushed over it before asking how he was and how things have been back here. ever since our day out, Zayn has been more open to conversation. He's always been a man of few words.

Louis had waltzed into Verbatim after Harry had checked it was safe, we were all in his office even though it was covered in dirt and rubble. Lou had stopped in the doorway, eyes on me, most likely surprised I was there and then he came right over and pulled me up into a hug. I love it when Lou is affectionate with me, I just feel our connection become stronger when he lets his guard down.

"So happy to have you back." Louis gushed into my shoulder as we hugged. I heard Harry scoff and say,

"Why is no one happy I'm back?"

When I pulled away from Louis, I looked to Harry and pushed out my bottom lip,

"Aw, butt hurt are you?"

"Yeah." He pouts.

"Happy you're back too brother." Louis goes over to Harry and slaps his shoulder. Harry shrugs him off like he doesn't care which makes us all laugh.

Liam had showed not long after Lou, he was yawning and didn't even blink an eyelid in my direction. I didn't expect much but a hello would be nice. I know Harry has his doubts about Liam, and I do wonder when he is going to do something about it. Liam is shady, and he has a chip on his shoulder that is going to lead him to an unfortunate end.

They had a meeting, in which I sat in on, Liam was the only one who was pissed about it but one scowl from Harry and it shut him up. That doesn't mean he likes it. I offered to leave, but Harry didn't want me out of his sight, especially when all the boys were going to be with him. so I was too. it was interesting, kind of hot, watching Harry conduct his business. I had forgotten about this side of him and I missed it. I stood in the corner, arms crossed as I listened to them conduct a plan.