1

"Everything you desire is already here and it already exists. You just have to align with it and attract it."

Naira living in cluttered two bedroom apartment in Udaipur never felt like her home.
No light just a dim light which finally turned off highlighting the end of her situation.
Her fingers trembled as she sign the papers.
Every girl have dreams in the age of 20s but for her it was end.
Naira packed her suitcases with some necessities.
Absent minded she started walking in Simple salwar suit with small earrings.
She had left all her jewellery behind as it's not hers
She never wanted to see his face and finally after gathering courage she took taxi to Singhaniya Sadan.
On the way she was in deep thoughts and tears are falling non stop with blank face

FLASHBACK

Thinking about that day when her marriage with Ranveer had fixed. It was arranged marriage and he was the perfect partner one wants.
After her engagement he always gifts her beautiful things, love her in that way which every girl thought of.
Their marriage ceremony was a grand wedding.

But after a week of wedding, things changed.
The honeymoon was over and she saw his another face which she was never aware of in her dreams.
He had forced to quit her MBA job on the first day of marriage and made sure that she should be in kitchen only.
She had love dancing when she was small. And now after all these frustrations she started dancing to find relief. He and his mother killed all her passion and dreams.
His mocked words against her talent hurt her deeply resulting she had given up on her passion as well

No dreams and nothing all caught in that suffocated so called home
One day when Ranveer and his mom went outside for some work.
Naira started to dance just to give her relaxe Mind with headphones on.
Forgetting the world she started dancing freely which she used to dance before.
After some time Ranveer rang door bell, but she didn't listened then after few mins his mom came and opened the door with extra key.
After entering they saw Naira dancing
She was not aware until her eyes met with angered Ranveer
She abruptly stopped
" Thinks she is professional dancer" mocked Ranveer
His mom pushed her on the floor and said Good for nothing
Ranveer slapped her to not listen the bell and drag her to kitchen asking to make dinner for them.
She is in tears and crying at her fate.
What wrong she did
She somehow gathered courage and make dinner with difficult as she had sprained her ankle when his mother pushed her
Slowly she came out. Her face was blank
She had wiped her tears. She served Rotis to the selfish people.
For the sake of her parents and family she had put up with almost everything for past one year.
But his husband.. ex husband .. had never changed

One day he came home with his girlfriend, completely drunk ..
Naira decided that she had enough and could not take this anymore.
I want Divorce
Naira said after gathering courage with trembling voice next morning
Ranveer and his mom stared at her
Ranveer came forward and tried to slap her but she caught his hand and jerked
" Dont dare to slap me" Naira voice echoed in room
Enough Ranveer I want Divorce
Don't force me to drag you and your mother to police station what all you did
Don't force me to do such things
Naira said in her angry and stern face
They never saw her like this
So his mother agreed for mutual divorce.
And she was free from her burdened life and move on
Flashback ends