Write to Survive contest - Mark of Destiny [Closed]

Greetings, as you may not know, SecretTreasures and adventure are hosting the survival interactive story contest with a theme park concept. If you want to find out more, check out their book here (Write to Survive Contest [OPEN] - Secret Treasures | Ambassadors - Wattpad).

In the final round, they provide three stops for participants to choose and one of them leads to a FERRIS WHEEL stop which is hosted by @FreeTheLGBT. And we are happy to give you our romantic and magical quest - Mark of Destiny. Let's write to survive, travelers!

Prompt

You were born with a birthmark shaped like half a heart on your wrist. Your grandmother always said that if you met someone with another half as a birthmark too, they will be your destiny. One day, you finally saw someone with that birthmark.

Rules and Guidelines

➵ Deadline for submission: 23:59 GMT on Jan 31.

➵ Wordcount: 500 to 1000 words.

➵ Your entries must contain themes of LGBTQ+ or contain at least one character from LGBTQ+ community.

➵ Mature is allowed but adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines .

➵ You can publish it in a short story collection or as a stand alone.

➵ We accept English entries only.

➵ Submission via this FORM.

➵ You can share your story in the comment section.

Prizes

Round Qualifiers: (from SecretTreasures and adventure only)

➵ A Qualified Travelers sticker

➵ Add to host profiles' dedicated reading list if it is a stand-alone.

Round Winners:

➵ A shoutout.

➵ A Winner sticker

➵ Add to contest winner reading list if it is a standalone

➵ Add to our Anthology.

Contest Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.