Bite-sized Love Buffet [Closed]

Greetings,

Welcome to Bite-sized Love Buffet! To celebrate this month of love or the special event on February 14 - Valentine's Day, YARomance will host a 14-day micro-writing challenge together with FreeTheLGBT and WattpadShortStory!

We will give you a writing prompt daily in these 14 days but the special part is they require you to write a micro-story or a story in short word count which aim to make it easier for you to write everyday! For example, a 50-word poem, 6-word story or a lovey dovey tweet, etc... Anything that is short, simple and, of course, bite-sized but still lovely! Are you up for them?

If you feel like it is very hard to do it this month due to your real life stuff, rest assured, we don't force you to write within this month only, you can write in next month or the month after, whenever you feel relaxed! The only disadvantage is your entry won't be eligible for judging if you join after this month.

The challenge aims to keep you writing and inspired everyday.

Before we get into the main events, how about a little and exciting tag fest? Let's tag your Wattpad friends, writing buddies, anyone that you think will fit the description below or will join this challenge!

Tag a friend who...

↠ will love a dessert buffet.

↠ tries to have a small bite of everything in the buffet.

↠ loves romantic stories.

↠ writes the best romance stories.

↠ prefers writing and reading something that is short and simple.

And

↠ would love to join this challenge!

Prompts

Here is our menu or we can call them prompts!

We have two types of prompts: one is about word size which is on the odd day and one is about the concept which is on the even day. Take a look of each day's "specials" and grab your pen now!

You can also use our checklist below to tick off the day that you already completed. You can download it here.

 You can download it here