ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

How in the world did they manage to run the place with only 4 employees?

The pizzeria was bustling with children of all ages, playing arcade games, eating, and spilling, trYING TO CLIMB THE ANIMATRONICS.

"Hey! Get off the stage kid! That's dangerous!"

I said as I ran towards the stage and pulled the child down.

"No don't punch the machine! That won't get it to work!"

I said as I wrote a "OUT OF ORDER" sign and stuck it on the arcade game.

"Don't throw your food like that! That's wasteful!"

I said as I was picking up a child's remaining pizza, ushering it to it's mother.

So maybe I'm not fixing the arcades only, and I'm surely not just 'helping the janitor.'

But that's not so bad right? I just do my job and get my pay. That's all, right?

"Heyyy y/n~ How ya doin'?"

Maybe not.

"I'm doing good. Just picking this child's pizza" 

'That you should be picking up, Mark' I thought.

"Well, that's cool." He said, which I thought was rude. 

I got up and threw the floor pizza in the garbage, Mark trailing behind me.

"Say, you're really pretty." he said, for about the fourteenth time today.

"Thank you" I reply  with a tight smile.

I sigh, already knowing what he was saying next.

"Why don't I take you out to dinner? We can go to that fancy restaurant across from the mall. After that, we can have some fun~" he said, making me cringe harder than I ever have before.

Even though he's perverted and annoying, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Or cause a scene. Especially in a place like this.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm busy tonight. Maybe another time." I say with another forced smile.

"I'm sure whatever is keeping you busy can wait. Just to let you know, I can make any girl feel good~" he said, getting way to close for comfort.

"I-I-" I was starting, but was cut short.

"Is there a problem over here?" William's voice said from behind us.

Mark seemed always seemed nervous around him, and now wasn't an exception. I wonder what happened between them?

"N-no sir. I'll be on my way now." Mark said as he hurriedly left us alone.

"He wasn't bothering you, was he dear?" William said as he put his large hand on my shoulder.

"Not at all, William. He was just asking how my day was going." I said as heat rushed to my face.

"Did he not ask you that a couple minutes ago? If he's being such a bother, I can take care of him for you." He said, irritated.

"N-no, no. There's no need for that. He's just being friendly." I said quickly, trying to dismiss the idea of firing him from Williams head.

"Are you sure, love? Don't pity him. He's always been a bastard." William said, clearly not wanting to let the topic go.

'Love?' I thought as my face grew redder.

"Y-yes, I'm sure William. It's very thoughtful of you, though." I said as I turned my face away from him.

"I'm glad you think that. Well, I'll be in my office again, dear. Just knock if you need me." He said as he gave my shoulder a pat.

I couldn't help but blush at the way he spoke to me, at how close he was, how he cared for me. I can't believe I've grown a liking to a man who I just met.

And not just any man, but William Afton himself. The man the whole town adores, the man that every girl swoons over.

I hadn't been in this town for a long time. But some newfound friends didn't mind to fill me in with all the rumors and gossip in town. They also didn't mind telling me who William Afton was.

They hadn't told me much about him, the only thing was that he was handsome, and that he works as the co-owner of the restaurant.

They knew I was looking for a job when they met me, so they thought it would be funny to make me apply to the job. I thought it was funny too. I certainly didn't think that I'd get the job, let alone fall for the man everyone in town likes.

But that isn't so bad, right? It's just a small crush, a little phase. I'm sure this won't evolve into something bigger, and I'm sure he doesn't feel anything for me.

Right?

---

It was finally time to close the pizzeria.

Looking at the clock, it was a little before 8 p.m.

"Good work today, y/n!" I heard Henry say.

"Thank you, Henry" I said, giving him a smile.

"Well, you should be heading home now, before it gets too dark." He said as he opened the door for the both of us.

"Of course, thank you. See you tomorrow." I said as I walked to my car.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!" He replied, heading to his car in the opposite location.

'Well, wasn't that a tiring day?' I thought as entered my car.

'Can't wait for more tomorrow."

---

Question of the Chapter! 

Who's your all time favorite animatronic? 

Mine is either Golden Freddy, Withered Bonnie or Shadow Freddy.