Mount Yujun

Hey am back so yeah Les continue.

Creator POV:

After Xie Lian said that,a gust of wind hit them... While they were walking something zoomed past them... And then they saw it.

Guard 1: Wolf? They're wolves!
Guard 2: Why are they wolves in Mount Yujun!?

Creator POV again:

The wolves attack and the battle begins...

NanYao fights the wolves and tells Xie Lian to stay in the carage.(idk how to spell lol)

Xie Lian POV:

Xie Lian: It looks like a magical formation. We gotta find its focal point. Nan Feng,Fu Yao can you handle them?

Fu Yao: It's just a bunch of beasts.A piece of cake!

Creator POV again..:

Creatures then arose from the ground...

Guard 2: AH! GHOST!

Xie Lian: Huh? What happened?
Nan Feng: Don't come out.

Something then comes and grabs Xie Lians dress.....a hand...

Fu Yao: They're Slavegoblins! I hate these bloody beasts! They just keep coming,If they wear us out, we'll be done!

Nan Feng: Haven't Ling Wen mentioned anything about them?!

Xie Lian: No,arg! Not at all! How much in total?!

Nan Feng: About 100... Maybe even more!

Xie Lian POV:

Xie Lian: Nan Feng said over a 100.... 10 of them is already a handful...arg! 100... They'll become a real headache soon!

In Xie Lians mind: Come on come....we could really use you right about now!... Closes eyes* and opens again* Then Swooped!

Xie Lian; Go,kill them E-ming!

NanYao: Standing there dumbfounded while E-ming casually kills all the Slavegoblins* (lol I just had to to sorry)

Nan Feng: I thought with your mana gone,you couldn't wield magical weapons?! (BOY BE GRATEFUL IT DID!)

Xie Lian: Exception happens. (Yes it does my child) you guys go first.

Nan Feng: What?

Xie Lian: If you surround the sedan the beats would keep coming. You can't kill them all. Just retreat now.

Nan Feng: What about you?

Fu Yao: *Just standing there all cute and still tryna catch his breath* ( I mean even I would try and catch my breath..)
Continuing....

Xie Lian: I'll stay to see who the hell the ghost groom is!

Fu Yao: Stop dawdling! Just bump them off and come back later! This way! Let's go.

Creator POV:

They lead the Slavegoblins away. And E-Ming goes back to Xie Lian. After a few seconds Wind blows heavyly... And then...... A beautiful White butterfly comes out...leaves shake...the butterfly goes to Xie Lian*

Xie Lian POV:

Xie Lian: I told the others to go so I could see who the ghost groom was... But then a white butterfly came out... Wait a butterfly!? That's the same one I saw in the- My taughts were interrupted when The Curtain shake..
Xie Lian again: Eh?... Who's that?
Then a hand came..... A normal hand...not a ghost but a...human? I looked up from the hand and saw a man... Maybe older then me- Ofc he's older then me but what's he doing here?.....
Xie Lian: There used to be an ancient kingdom called Xianle in the land of Central Plain Whose Crown Prince was called Xie Lian. The Prince cherished his people and was well-loved by his people.His figure was fixated in people's memory
*Xie Lian took the hand that was hold out for him and got out of the carage* He fell into the person's arms.
Xie Lian: When saving a falling kid on Shenwu street..
*He looked up at The Mysterious person....*
Xie Lian: His dazzling wit rid the folks of a demon on Yinian Bridge. Xie Lian then fights the demon* The heavenly Emperor saw great potential in the Crown Prince. He got ascended into heaven at a very young age.

Xie Lian: This person seemed to know the way....does he live here? Is HE the ghost groom? No it can't be... He scared the wolves.... The wolves are supposed to obey him...not be scared of him....

Xie Lian: Yet not long after that. Xian Le Kingdom was hit by a major crisis. The Crown Prince took the liberty of going down the Mortal Realm to save his kingdom
Random person:The god of Warrior now glean and collects scraps to eke out an existence.
Xie Lian: but without avail.
Someone was following behind The Crown Prince after the battle... That someone was....(Name) (Lol you actually thought I was gonna tell you his name already....Hehehhe Read on to find out! I ain't giving it that easy!) Continuing~~

Random person: I think Feng Xin and Mu Qing did a good job. The prospects are dim even though they had good relationship. Xie Lian got demotion just half an hour of ascension!

Random People: He is the the Shane of the God Officers and the laughing stock of the three realms!(Talking about Xie Lian...)

The mysterious person jumph into the flames and killed himself (don't worry he did die but he was revived. You'll understand later on in the story don't worry)

They continued to walk through the blood stained tree's dripping with blood,blood and more blood... It was as if it was raining but only blood...

Xie Lian POV( it was always his POV idk why I need to write it... It's still his POV Btw)

We walked on and on... I'm still thinking if he's bad or good.... I could be walking with the ghost groo- WTF?!?! H-he steped on the skull...... Yeah he can't be the ghost groom then.... But who the hell is he then.... And this umbrella.... It-it looks so familiar....where have I seen it... It's just pushing aside the blood....

Creator POV:

Now I know this MIGHT not be true but I think Xie Lian cannot remember what happened... So this is all mostly the past and what's currently happening so yeah. Two stories in one honey!

This is the past AGAIN!

Xie Lian puts the umbrella down.... And the boy is there again.... Seeing everything... Remembering what Xie Lian said to him....

If you don't know the meaning of living.then take me as the meaning of your life..

The boy starts crying a bit knowing Xie Lian didn't take the umbrella he had left or rather just left it there because of(...................) Lol I ain't Saying back to the story. The boy runs to the hut where Xie Lian was

Present:

They keep walking and walking.

Ok that's it for this part. Cause it's done.

If you wanna know who the mysterious man and boy were then keep reading. I'm starting to love making stories now... I always thought that no one will read so I always don't make but I then suddenly to keep that fear aside and write. Even though the Most of the parts aren't mine I still come up with some of them on my own like this one. Some words here were my own idea I just added them in. So bye now then. I'll write again when I'm free cause I have school. I'll also post some photos of them. Cause j am IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THEM!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

Sorry..

Oh and also..

Almost there

GO TO BED! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP AT 3 IN THE MORNING READING THIS!?!? GO TO SLEEP!

Why are you still here...... SLEEP! TIDUR! BAI!

1230 Words Gn