The finding of the bride's

Creator POV:

AM BACK LOVELIES!!!

Now let's go on a beautiful recap.On what happened. Not so much though.
And also.....

I ain't telling who (He) is yet~~ FIND OUT YOURSELVES MUAHAHHAHAHA OK on with it already 40 words... Ji xiao...

Xie Lian POV:

Xie Lian: we were still walking through the forest... I observed his footsteps, The footstep sounds light. This guy might be young. Yet his pace is steady as if he's seen it all. Could he  be the ghost groom?...

Me: (Name) Closes the umbrella and takes a step forward,still holding His Highnesses hand.(lol o said that it sounds cringe) He tries to take off Xie Lian's Vail( I think that's what you call that..) Xie Lian takes his hand when (Name) let's go. When (name) tries to take the vail off (Xie Lian backs away) And launches E-Ming at him( I think that's the strings name( Correct me if I'm wrong thx)  (Name) Smirks and turns into a swarm of butterflies (His Highness was to stund to speak!) (LOL I DID THAT!)
And y'all probably know who it is after I said that...

OK now is just the intro so yeah... I JUST REALIZED THE INTRO IS ABOUT THEM!!!!
Ok back to the present since the recap is done.

Present time:

The old guards: The way up here was packed with dead wolves. Haven't you seen. Thi-this mountain is creepy.
Xiao Pengtou: The creepier,the better shot we have! Just imagine all the fun you could have when we get the bounty
Guard 3: What is that?
Xiao Pengtou: Ah? EH!? The ghost groom! Let's get him! (And this is why I hate you Xiao Pengtou.....)

Creator POV: This bout to get real creepy for me......

Xie Lian POV:

Btw this is all him thinking let's go.

Xie Lian: Just now that person is he...the ghost groom or not? If he's the wolves should work for him. Then why were they terrified upon him? The magical formation should be set up by the ghost groom,yet the guy stamped it out... *Looks up to the sky where (Name) disappeared to* If he isn't,then why did he come for the bride..? *The white butterfly then comes and fly's in front of Xie Lian*
Xie Lian: That's is...?

Creator POV:
Gulp* I wanna stop here so badly right now.... It's ok.... I'll go on. So the white butterfly Flies in front of a building then the name pops up. (Hope you guys know how to read Chinese) The name was 廟光明 it says Ming Guang Muai (A.K.A Ming Guang Temple)

Xie Lian: Ming Guang Muai?

Me: then he remembers the past. I'm not saying it. (It's the part where the old man told them about Nan Yang Temple)

Xie Lian: I look around to make sure no one is here. And go into the Temple (me: No..... Why would you.... Btw things bout to get creepy so just a warning) (It's even creepier for me then you....)
Xie Lian: I go in and look around. I was walking around when I saw something..- No... Someone! I start counting the among of bride's that are there... 1,2,3...15,16,17... So,all the missing brides are here? I took part of the last bride's vail of just to see her mouth cause I didn't want to disrespect. Then suddenly- I heard it again...                        
(⚠️ CREEPY PART STARTS HERE!!⚠️)
Xie Lian: That singing... I put her vail down when I heard the giggles then the singing. I looked around myself to find the sound. The torn down blinds were shaking I walked around looking for the source of sound. The I saw it... The door...it's here! I go back to the other bride's and put my Vail on to pretend to be one of them. I hear the door open then very very heavy footsteps... The ghost groom then Makes the Vails of the other women float up to find.me. I clench my fist.. when it came to me the Singing stop and I attack the ghost groom with E-Ming (or so I thought it was...) but.... It was only smoke! E-Ming couldn't catch anything!?! I run free the smoke leaving the bride's behind. When I got outside I tried finding the mysterious smoke but to no avail... Instead I found..... It's them....... What are they doing all the way here.... I tell them not to go into the Temple cause they were trying to go

Xiao Pengtou: Eh?! W-why are you a guy?!

Me: Xie Lian and Xiao Pengtou just stare at each other( lol)

Xiao Pengtou: ITS YOU! W-WHERES THE BRIDE?!?!

Xie Lian: Have you run into anything fishy on your way here?

Xiao Pengtou: Why should I tell you! I haven't got even with you yet!

NanYao: (comes back in) (Me: BRUH-OF ALL THE TIMES!?! YOU CHOOSE NOW INSTEAD OF EARLIER!?!?) JESUS! Anyways back to it

The husband come back so yeah.

Nan Feng: Hits hand on tree and snaps it....(again) while Fu Yao stand s there looking Angry and wants to kill someone.... (They both do actually...

Xie Lian: Welp-their back... Have you fun into anything fishy on your way here? The first part he said in a deep voice which gave meh chills down meh spine..... Then the second one he became an angel again.
Xie Lian: You followed the ghost groom to be here,and then came across me?
Xiao Pengtou: why? You still don't believe us?
Nan Feng: After parting the way we place the sedan carries somewhere safe and then went along this road. We haven't found anything fishy.
Fu Yao: All clear. No trail of the groom
Xie Lian: The chances are the ghost groom is in the crowd. I'm sorry for the troubles. I hit the ghost groom just now,he couldn't get far. Since you didn't run into him on your way here,I'm afraid he's blended in with the crowd.
Xiao Pengtou: Ah?! We all know each other. Verify our identities if you don't believe it!
Xie Lian: Nan Feng.
Nan Feng starts walking with the fire.
Xie Lian: So~? How is it going?
Guy 4: Huh? No strangers here! We all know each other.

Nan Feng shakes his head to Xie Lian telling him no.

Xiao Pengtou: So you see! The ghost groom isn't among us!
Fu Yao: Could he possessed anyone's body?
Xie Lian: Perhaps not. He is an entity. As a Wrath he might be able to transform. He might have changed his look and hid among them?
Nan Feng: if that's the case we've got serious trouble
Guy 5: Huh? Who's there?

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHHAHAHA

Who was that? Was it the ghost groom? Was it the mysterious man who helped Xie Lian?

READ THE NEXT CAPTURE TO FIND OUT HAHHAHA

BAI.

1170 words

Why aren't you asleep yet...

Go
To
Sleep!!!

GN.

STOP READING THIS STORY!

GO TO SLEEP!!!

Bai lovelies 💖