Chapter 20: Fucking Cassandra

Cassie's eyes trailed over the fine line of his jaw, to the Adam's apple bobbing in his throat and down the length of his torso. Raising herself higher above him, her eyes widened at the sight of the sizeable tent straining against the fabric of his breeches—standing tall and erect, dangerously close to the aching spot between her thighs.

Her mouth watered, the heat in her body hiked up a notch, and in response to her intense stare, his cock twitched.

She couldn't help it. A bubbling laugh escaped her. If she was so horny after a mouthful of that wine, she could only imagine how he felt after a full flask.

Dane cupped a hand to her cheek, directing her gaze back to his own. His eyes blazed with lust and amusement. "It's funny, is it?"

"It's your fault for drinking that much," she teased with a jab into his chest.

Without warning, a smack came down on her right buttock, cutting off her snickering. "Hey!"

Not another second later, she found herself rolled onto her back, staring up at Dane as he rested his elbows on either side of her face. He gave her a light peck on the lips. "Your fault," he whispered as he pressed his hardness into her belly.

She moaned softly, the aphrodisiac in her system heightening her body's response to him by tenfold.

It was his turn to chuckle at her reaction, his lips pulling into a devilish grin that made her insides squirm. Hands on either side of his face, Cassie dragged him in for a kiss.

She started sweet and slow, testing the waters. As soon as his lips parted, she increased the assault. Tongues intertwined, bodies pressed close, they met each other breath for breath. It wasn't long until Cassie had her legs wrapped tight around his hips, the linen skirt of her dress hiked up to her thighs as she let instinct take over, grinding up against him in a desperate plea for relief.

"So needy," he murmured, dragging his lips down to her neck. "So beautiful." He continued to kiss and nibble, drawing hot breaths and delicate mewls from her as his hand found its way up one leg, his fingers grazing against the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh.

Beneath his touches and kisses, Cassie drifted in a cloud of pleasure and arousal, though she wasn't so lost as to forget that they weren't exactly in a prime location for intimate activities. "Shouldn't we... shouldn't we go somewhere... more private?"

He paused and frowned, then looked down at himself. She followed his gaze to the tent that somehow appeared even more impressive than it did minutes ago. "Really? You chose to fill me up with aphrodisiacs out here then expect me to walk back to my chambers? How am I supposed to hide this thing without fucking you?"

Another wave of giggles escaped her at his bluntness and exasperation. "I didn't do it! Try thinking of something else? Imagine your steward in a dress, maybe?"

He grimaced at her suggestion. "I can't think of anything but you," he said earnestly. "I'll make it up to you, Cassandra, but I can't—"

Cassandra? Against her own body's protests, Cassie gave him a firm shove in the chest to put distance between them. Dane looked at her, confused with the slightest pout, like a kid who'd just been deprived of ice cream.

"I told you I'm Cassie."

"Cassie, Kitty, Fanny, I'll call you anything you want." He dove in for her lips again, seeking to continue where they left off.

Ignoring the incessant throbbing between her legs, she pushed against him, holding him back once more. "We need to talk."

"Later."