002

Elena woke up, still being on the floor. She felt the door that she had her back against rumble with each punch that was sent at it from the other side. Her father was hitting on the door, yelling.

"Elena, Fucking, Yuuji! Come out right this instant!" He yelled. Elena quickly picked her phone up, looking at the time only to realize it was 10 AM, she was supposed to make breakfast for the family two hours ago.

She stood up swiftly as she unlocked her door, opening it only to be met by her father slamming the door in, rushing towards her.

"Do you think I pay bills for nothing?! You better fucking do as you're told! Now go make me fucking breakfast!" He yelled in her face as he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt.

"Yes! I'm sorry father! I didn't mean to oversleep!" She apologized as she began trembling slightly, knowing she was still in the same clothes she was in the day before, that being her school uniform.

"You smell like fucking shit! Take a fucking shower, pathetic child" He yelled and threw her onto the floor, making Elena tremble.

Elena felt something slightly crack as she landed on the floor. "Y-yes! Of course father!" She apologized once more as she stood up, trembling from her legs and up.

He scoffed before leaving.

Elena grabbed her phone, seeing 5 missed calls and 21 missed messages from Shinso.

She sighed and decided to ignore it till after breakfast. Making her way down the stairs to the first floor, the stairs cracked underneath her feet.

Making her way towards the kitchen, she opening the fridge and took out rice, and the ingredients she needed to make her special made miso soup. She'd also take out the traditional breakfast she made every morning for the past 8 years.

Beginning to make her original miso soup, small tears prickled at her eyes.

While waiting for the things to cook she prepared multiple of bowls and three pairs of chopsticks incase her mom was home.

Seeing as the rice was done, she made sure to check and make sure the water was completely gone before she put normal portions of rice into three bowls.

As her small timer beeped she realized the miso soup was done. Elena grabbed a big spoon and poured up miso soup into three bowls before getting the pickled vegetables and putting them in a couple of bowls.

Elena made her way out to the dining room, where her mother and father were, her father having a bottle of vodka on the table, with the news paper in his hands, while her mom were polishing her nails in front of him.

Elena placed the tray of foods in front of him as her father spoke up. "Why is there three of each? You think you've getting any fucking food after this morning? Scram." He said, breaking the silence.

"You are not getting breakfast. Go and buy more groceries, after that you better do your fucking chores when you get home!" He almost yelled, making Elena stand up, bowing softly as she felt her heart crumble along with her stomach growl.

Elena would make sure to buy something for her to eat at the grocery store. "Yes father." She responded and made her way upstairs to change.

As she made her way upstairs and into her room she changed into a pair of black ripped baggy jeans and a white oversized sweatshirt to hide the bruises on her body.

She put on her white sneakers and made her way out of her room after grabbing her phone and a couple of yen.

Making her way down the stairs, she was quick to make it out the house quietly. "Fucking hell house." She mumbled, making her way down the path.