Chapter 1 - Red Bandana

"Tell me! Pleaseee-" All-Star said while pulling and shaking Super Brainz by holding his shoulder.

"Told you I don't know muzch yet!!" Super Brainz holding All-Star's arm, hoping he would stop.

"Ugh... Fine fine.." All-Star lets go of him, crossing his arms.

"Why u want to know so bad? You can jus talk to dem!"

"..jus.. talk?"

"Uh-huh!! They were just new recruitmentz! You're still a senior bud!!" Super Brainz wrapped his left arms around him, All-Star tried to think, everything feels like a maze for him even it was such a simple issue.

"I can jus... Reach out, and talk?"

Super Brainz nodded to the question. All-Star's eyebrows are raised and have his mouth in an O shape. Super Brainz gave him a smug face, crossing his arms.

"So?-"

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I SHOULD TALK TO HIM!" All-Star yelled, running away about to chase 80's again, but stopped after around 6 huge steps. Realizing he is already gone a few minutes ago.

"...maybe we can introduce ourselves next time?" Super Brainz makes an awkward smile, All-Star just pouts in disappointment, walking back to Super Brainz while nodding.

"C'mon, don't be sad, maybe play games in the arcade wit me inztead?" Super Brainz wrapped his arm around him again, offering a box of pop smarts this time, All-Star give a slight smile, and then patted him on the back.

"Of courze, been a while since our last arcade! Really mizz the shooting onez!" All-Star said in a joyful tone like nothing was happening while walking with Super Brainz following from behind, Keeps munching over his very full arms of pop smarts.

"Well, I mizz legs music!!"

"Ya mean DDR?"

"Why yes!! That thing!" Super Brainz said confidently.

"Well, you alwayz really good at thoze, buddy."

"Aw, thanks! Muzik just makes you move better! You should try it too!" Super Brainz gave a dad-like laugh, and wrapped one of his arms to All-Star's shoulder, trying to give him comfort.

Took them a while until they arrived in the arcade, it's not crowded because it's weekdays, most people would go to work or school, but these zombies don't do any of those anymore. The two dumb best friends get inside the arcade and plying together any arcade they think looks interesting on their eyes, like shooting sea monsters, claw machines, DDR, slot machines, other things. They look a bit too big for some of these games but in the end, what's the matter is that they are having fun. All-Sar getting distracted from the weird heart-tumbling feelings by the variety of arcade games.

After like an hour and a half of walking around and playing almost every game, half an hour of money-spending just to get their feet trembling on a DDR arcade. They are now on the ground in front of the arcade, sweating and tired, All-Star who just gulping down 2 cans of coke and Super Brainz just calmly with his bottle of cold sweet tea. They giggled with their legs straightened up.

"How come you're so good at that?" All-Star compliments with a smile, glancing at his friend.

"It'z part of workout yanno?" Super Brainz replied, checking himself looking how sweaty he is, as well as All-Star.

"'Guess you're-" All-Star Burped, thanks to all of those coke.

"- RigHt." All-Star let out another burp in his word. Super Brainz just chuckled.

"'Least you good at the shootin' stuff!" 

"Heh. Thanks, bud."

Super Brainz just smiled to the gratitude.