Chapter 6: springtime slaughter pt 2

Y/n POV

Our boss was in at full attention. That is one of his rare personalities that you might see in a lifetime. On the outside you might say he hates everyone for no reason. But I can can see through his shroud deception. Through the clouds of hate and rain of venom I see a vulnerable imp who tries to stay in control.

I see an imp who is afraid to open up to even his closest friends. But for now we must focus on the task at hand. We need to beat verosika's crew in order to keep our parking spot.

At the front Blitzo is explaining the plan using poorly drawn characters as his presentation. I ignore him as I check my bullets for my guns. Allow to educate you. Humans die early we all get that. So when they die not of old age but by killing the system gets weird. From my experience it goes like this. Depending on what kills them determines if they go to heaven or hell. Fro example if a holy bullet or an Angel kills them they fly off to heaven. But if a demon or a corrupted bullet/knife kills them then they drop down to hell.

So I need to change my blessed bullets to damned bullets. I look from my rifle with a amused expression to see Moxxie and Blitzo arguing about art. With chuckle I return to preparing my firearms.

No one's POV

With everyone styled in and prepared for the duel they opened the portal journey through to a beach where said competition would take place. Currently they are hidden underneath a dock bridge leading out into the salty waters ahead.

Y/n listened in on the plan of Loona luring the targets to secluded spots where they will kill them and hide the bodies. Loona sniffs I'm the list acquiring the scent of the targets printed on the parchment.

With a confident grin she moves into the open where she engages her magic and transforms into a human disguising herself perfectly.

"Oh loonie you look downright awful! I'm so proud now fetch!" Blitzo says as Loona begins her hunt.

"Not bad but I prefer her in her regular form." Y/n whispers to himself as he readies Mercy and Oblivion as well as his rolling block rifle which he named Reaper's Eye.

Unknown to him Blitzo heard his remark about Loona and decided to pitch in.

"Listen if you have your eyes on Loona then be sure to play it safe alright?"

"Wait you're ok with me being with your daughter?"

"Yeah. I mean you don't lie and I've seen her eye you down too when you don't notice. She is checking you and the other guy out. If you play your cards right then you might pull it off."

"I-I. Uh. Um. Ok. Let's get this done and over with." Y/n says desperately trying to change the subject as he gets up and moves to his spot.

"I approve of him and Loona they would make a great couple."

Y/n POV

(Sigh)

It just doesn't seem right. I mean yeah she is good looking but I don't actually like her.

Right?

I mean it would be nice to have a mate. Living the rest of my live with a lover/ girlfriend. It would be nice.

It take take aim at my set of targets as I shoot them down in quick succession. Thoughts of a future with Loona fills my heart with a optimistic happiness. My parents will like her too.

The next few hours go by as we rack up more kills and we create a pile of trash bags. Each one holding a body inside. Blitzo was proud of everyone because we had a good number.

"Had no I want to see that orgasm snatch this many-" he was interrupted by the succubus speaking into a microphone as she begins her performance and riling up the crowd.

"Dear god the lust is intense. Is this what the lust ring feels like? Lord help me." I speak under my breath.

The succubus and her cohorts begin engaging in numerous orgies pleasuring humans left and right no matter gender everyone got a piece.

"Oh fuck the bitch just sounded her mating call she stealing as the kills!" Blitzo began panicking.

I look on the big screens as she blatantly puts.

"Fuck you Blitzo" in all caps.

It was then I saw Loona walking to talk to Vortex the hellhound from earlier. Blitzo saw this and promptly interrupted their conversation sparking an argument leaving me and the imp couple to deal with the mess.

Time passed as we tried to catch up until I saw the succubus drink from her bottle and threw it into the ocean. What she drank was Beelzebub juice. A highly toxic drink that corrupts anything not from hell. I see the fish swim in the liquid and promptly began to mutate.

"Uh oh." I need to find the others and fast.

Millie was trying to wake Moxxie who was swimming in a barrel full of alcohol and was heavily drunk. Loona and Blitzo had a argument leaving Blitzo emotionally hurt. It was all going to shit.

"This can't get worse than this." Curse my mouth.

This fish arose from the water as everyone looked in shock and the human ran away in fear. It grabbed and swallowed Moxxie. Bad move. Millie immediately ran towards the mutated fish to save her husband.

"Well shit no going back now. Blitzo I need to you to watch over Moxxie when we get him out. Loona." She turn her head towards me with a saddened look. Guess she was rejected or something.

"Stay back for this one Loona ok? If your hurt I wouldn't forgive myself." I say with a confident smile.

It before I could go and save Moxxie there was an opportunity. I could tell her "love you Loona" after thinking about it. I realized that I did in fact love her. I wanted to tell her but what my mission? What was more important completing the mission or love?

It decided not to say and went to fight the monster. I fired my revolvers I'm rapid succession causing the monster to lash out. I grabbed one of the fins and I climbed to the mouth where I saw Millie throw Moxxie out. I grabbed her I threw her out as well.

"Time to kill this ugly salmon."

I dived into the throat and into the stomach where cut my way out before I left I ignited a cluster of dynamite I'm the stomach and I escaped. Once I hit the water and explosion rang off as part of the monster flew everywhere.

I swam to shore and I grabbed the succubus's bottle as well.

In the end Blitzo and the others blackmailed the succubus for the parking spot and we successfully got our spot back. But I checked up on Loona to see if she was ok.

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah. I'm not hurt just tired from today." She looks away saddened.

"It's ok. As long as your ok that's all that matters." Blitzo called us over so that we can head back for our parking spot.

But before we could get to our spot Blitzo and I jumped through the portal and we flicked off the succubus one last time.

I swear I thought I heard the growl of a cat/ tiger. Must've been my imagination. But I'm the end we won.

"Maybe there is something worth living for after all." I say to myself as I look at Loona one more time.