Chapter 9: back to work

No one's POV

Love is a beautiful thing. Yes there are times where it can hurt but if you overcome the pain then you can find love again in the world. Even if you feel like the world has you in your grave there will always be someone that is there for you.

That is what Loona is to Y/n. Loona was the missing piece in his life. A piece of happiness that was lost to him. But now he won't let it go. In the main office Blitzo and the others meet up. Loona was on her phone with a smile on her face. Quite unusual for her in the eyes of the regular person. But to everyone else they know perfectly.

Because she is holding y/n her mate in her arms. Y/n sleeping peacefully in Loona's arms without a care in the world. After Blitzo and the others got back Loona explained everything to them. About what y/n told Loona and the end they accepted it. Gone were the days of uncertainty and worry.

Y/n with the Angel voice gone and silent hasn't had such a peaceful rest ever since he was corrupted that faithful day. He never wanted it to end. Such bliss and peace but he does not forget what his goal still is. To uncover the fate of his parents and stop house Ivalice. But after after that is done and his conscious is at rest he can settle down with Loona in peace.

For Loona she was happier than ever. Aside from getting good chuckles out of insulting Moxxie she smiled a bright smile. You see her is the thing about hellhounds their loyalty is absolute. If they find their mate then they will never betray them no matter what. That is hellhound loyalty.

So she will stay with y/n until their final days. Currently yes she is comforting y/n as he rests peacefully on her. Blitzo couldn't help but take pictures of the two.

"My baby is growing up so fast." He says wiping away a tear.

Loona shook her head at her father's antics. Millie decided to pitch and tease Loona a bit.

"Soooo Loona, how's life with your boyfriend?"

"Honestly if feels nice. I just wish I started dating him sooner. Besides he holds onto me like I'm the last person he'll ever love." This immediately set all eyes onto y/n as they remember what he told Loona.

"I'm sorry that we weren't able to help him sooner. But don't worry Loona we were able to help him away from suicide and that's worth something. See this as a chance to brighten up his world. That's what Millie and I did when we eloped." This immediately gave Millie bright eyes.

"By the way Loona. How many kids are ya planning on having." A deep gash of red flushed onto Loona's face.

"W-w-w-what!?" She said completely flustered.

"So how many kids are you two going to have? Don't deny it Loona I seen how you eyed him even before you two got together. You were on cloud 9 when thinking about family life." Millie said going on the offensive.

"Shut up old lady! It's still too early for that. Besides that y/n's choice." With a sigh she calms down.

Almost like a switch had been pressed y/n's eyes open as he awakens from his slumber. Slowly rising from Loona's arms he looks around to gain an understanding of the current moment. The tiredness still lingers as he stretches his limbs a falls back into Loona's embrace.

"So what did I miss?" He asked everyone.

"Nothing babe just talking about dumb shit."

Y/n nods as he yawns again. He rises to his feet and motions to Moxxie.

"I need some news weapons for the future jobs. Hey Moxxie know any good shops?"

"Yes I do actually follow me I know a good one."