Chapter 1

Emily woke up to a fine morning. She stretched and jumped out of bed and headed downstairs after changing. "Hi Mom," she called out to her mother. "Morning honey," Emily's mom replied, smiling. Emily sat down at the table, her beautiful golden hair still slightly damp from from her shower, and grabbed an orange and started peeling it. "Emily dear?" "Yes mom?" Her mother sighed." I think you should get a summer job, you know..." Emily nodded in agreement. "I was actually thinking that too." Her mother looked up, slightly surprised." Well, I heard that 'Fazbears Fright: The Horror Attraction' is looking for a new night guard." Emily only said " I'll do it!" and asked her mother the number to the attraction. "111-256-Faz-Fazbear."(made it up :3) Emily rushed up to her room and grabbed her iPhone 4 and dialed the number. "Hello, you have reached Marie. How may I help you?" "Hello? Um, hi, my name is Emily Smith and I heard there was a job opening for the night shift?" "Hmm? Oh, yes there is." "Well, I was hoping I could sign up?" "Oh, I see. Alright, you can start working tomorrow. May I ask your T-shirt size?" "M-medium," replied Emily, clearly startled. No job interview? Emily wondered. Marie's voice jolted Emily back into reality." Hello? Well then Ms.Smith, your job starts tomorrow night. *click*" Emily rushed downstairs to tell her mom the good news.
~~•~~
The following day, Emily stepped up to the entrance of Fazbears Fright. She walked inside and saw a man about 20 years old. He turned around and beamed at Emily. "Ah, you must be Ms. Smith, am I right? Your shift starts in an hour. Your office is over there." He pointed to the direction. "Well, good luck." The man left Emily to find her way to the office. After getting accustomed to her office, Emily discovered she had a maintenance panel and a monitor to view things. Her office phone rang and she picked it up.
*after call*
"OK.... nothing wrong.."she glanced at the clock and saw it was 5:54. Wow..that was quick.. Emily thought. Pretty soon, the clock rang 6. Emily packed her things up and left. Tomorrow night, Emily found out they had found a real one. And she saw him. Standing inside. "No...no.." It was about to lunge and suddenly it stopped. "Stop it, stop it... DON'T FREAKING DO IT!!"
It cried. Emily blinked." You..you talk?" "Of course I do." It said. "What- what are you?" It glared at her." I am a highly damaged, goldish green, male rabbit animatronic, my name is Springtrap,and I can also turn human. Happy?" Emily blinked. "W-what are you going to do to me?" "Stuff you into a suit." Emily's eyes widened and she blacked out. Emily woke up after for what seemed like an eternity." Ugh...." she lifted her arm...and she froze. Because this was not her arm. This arm was covered in white fur. She jolted up and saw her reflection. She was not a human anymore. She was a white wolf animatronic. "I-I guess he was serious after all." Emily mumbled.