Chapter 2

Emily wandered around the place, her new white tail swishing nervously. She noticed she had a tag on her suit which she read. It said 'Luna.' "Well....I guess that's my name from now on."Luna had bluish-black eyes and she had violet bowtie on her neck. She wore a purple skirt. "It didn't hurt, did it?" Luna saw Springtrap leaning on the wall, staring at her, his arms crossed. Luna shook her head. "No, not at all.... but what do I do?" Springtrap shrugged." I dunno, wander around at night? Thats what I usually do... they don't activate me in the day anymore." Luna blinked." Oh." Springtrap looked at her." You know, I used to be an animatronic like Freddy... it used to be happy days, me and my best friend Goldie. Then the manager scrapped us," Springtrap said bitterly."he replaced us with 4 new ones- Freddy, Bonnie,Chica, and Foxy. Now..... I lost Goldie. I didn't know what to do anymore. So I hid myself in a spare room which they eventually sealed. Then, 30 years later, they found me to what I am now. They used to let me roam in the daytime, but they eventually decided it was too dangerous, so here I am now." Luna looked at him symphathetic. "I'm sorry to hear that." Springtrap shook his head." Don't be. I couldn't stop the future." Luna patted his shoulder." Don't worry. You'll be fine." Springtrap flinched slightly, but didn't shake her hand off. Luna noticed this. "Is....is there something wrong?" Springtrap shook his head." N-nothing."

Springtrap's POV
I did not expect that to happen. But I have to admit, it was actually felt nice-Wait a second. What was I thinking? Luna's voice jolted me back to reality." Uh... hello? Earth to Springtrap?" "W-what?" Luna smirked. "I was asking if there was any other animatronics in here." I thought about that for a second." Well... technically, no, but we do have phantoms."Oh." She said. "Uh, Springtrap? I'm actually getting a bit tired. Can I go now?" I nodded. She left. I felt slightly disappointed-Ugh. Not again.
I shook my head and went to sleep.