dem rules.!

hi, hello, and welcome to the (completely overdue lol) rules of this roleplay book!!

we may love them, we may hate them, but quite honestly, they're needed to keep order around here...

i hope you'll enjoy roleplaying with me as much as i will enjoy roleplaying with you!

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

#1.!

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

please keep it pg-13 around here. i will say it here: i am a minor. and frankly, i tend to get uncomfortable with nsfw or smut, perhaps maybe even worse when in the dms. please don't dm me asking to roleplay nsfw or smut. some suggestive things like making out or something like that is fine, however.

as for cursing... please censor it since i don't want this book taken down lol. however, for the most part, i don't care. these are (at least for the majority of the series) teenagers after all.

some scenarios (like ones with alcohol use or something idk) are fine with adults or characters that are aged up!

breaking the first rule will never be tolerated. i won't hesitate to block you.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

#2.!

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

regarding mary sues... (do people still even use that term?? it was the only one i could find so i guess we're going along with that-) i just need y'all to understand that this doesn't exactly mean 'overly perfect.' now, i'm not saying that they can be that, i'm just saying that don't make them have like one personality trait and have their love interest fall head over heels for them just for that, if that makes sense. 

for example, let's say you're making an oc that led a life that ended up having more downs and ups. maybe they have depression or anxiety due to this rough upbringing. don't make that all that they are!! people are more than what they suffer with. they have hobbies, aspirations, lives.

i'm not saying that your characters can't have depression, anxiety, or a pretty bad life. what i am saying is that it's important to balance the good with the bad, you know what i mean?

also, welcome to the first password *cue fanfare*!! please simp for your favorite character!! make it at long as you possibly can (if you want of course!) make sure you send your password through my dms, or else i'll probably delete your comment.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

#3.!

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

please make your responses as lengthy as you can!! (or at least five sentences) honestly, there isn't much i can work with when you respond with a "she cried." get descriptive!! act like you're writing a book!! or (to those who played dnd before) act like you're the dungeon master! 

also, please write how you would when writing a story. for example:

he stared out into open window besides him, waiting to see if anything was going to happen. his immense focus on it was only broken when he felt something sharp make contact with the back of his head.

"hey-!" he began, only to stop the moment he locked eyes with the culprit. "what the h*ll was that for??"

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

#4.!

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

play my oc's crush and i'll play yours. now that i think about it, it's kind of disappointing that i have to say this as a rule. i'm here to have fun just like you!! and if you can't acknowledge that, than i'm afraid i can't roleplay with you.

also, i don't care if you make your oc's crush my oc's crush. just be aware that the scenario might involve all three of them together or that we'll be taking turns roleplaying the crush.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

#5.!

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

please note that i tend to get very busy or uninterested. this has nothing to do with your roleplay or ocs!! i just need a while to do what i need to do (schoolwork, sports, friends, etc.) cool down from the burnout (normally takes two days or a bit more), then i should be good to go!!

i also tend to be very forgetful so please tag me if i haven't responded in two days.

congrats on making it to the second and final password!! honestly i'm kind of proud of you that you read this far (unless you skimmed the rules for the passwords... but fair enough.) anyways, the second password is for you to tell me what position and the club that yuji nishida4 currently plays for (and yes, you can search it up.) if you are also forgetful like me, make sure you send your passwords through the dms or else i will probably end up deleting it!

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

#6.!

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

i expect you to start first. yes, this is a requirement. i gave you the prompt, so i expect that you have something in mind. 

also, it's fine if you start off with just your oc! just make sure that when i respond, you'll have my oc's crush's response!

i would also automatically assume during a roleplay that we're roleplaying before the timeskip. if this isn't the case, please let me know.

and that's all for now!! if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!! :D