•6• Healing Up (pure and utter fluff)

Aether woke up a hour after he and Albedo arrived at the hospital. The blond still was exhausted, but gladly didn't feel any physically pains. All was left on his skin was just a pretty small scratch on his cheek. The ash blond explained the explosions and the man he met that helped Aether out of the rubble, also how All Might lead them to the hospital and mentioned the entrance exam. "Hmm, this 'entrance exam' sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind to join. How about you, this might give us the chance to meet strong people like All Might to help us out" Aether said quietly. On the verge of passing out they quickly made their plans for the next day and decided to get some shut eye. The boys decided to sleep together on the big hospital bed because it seemed the most comfortable and honestly they just liked holding each other.

Even though Aether was tired he didn't find any urgency to sleep. He still didn't know how to get back to Tayvat and the chance of finding someone helpful was 1 in a million, even with the exposure to the hero school. Aether knew sleep was important and all, but at the moment it felt awful sleeping in a place where you don't belong.
"Aether."
The golden boy heard a tired voice besides him and when he glances to the right he's met with a pair of teal eyes filled with concern.
"Albedo," Aether answers in a soft voice. "What are you doing up?" The traveler asked.
"I feel like I should be asking that, don't you think?" Albedo's tone and expression are dull and maybe to a stranger it would be a little bit intimidating. But the traveler has known Albedo long enough to understand how the alchemist truly showed his affection. For example, the stern grip on his waist that didn't look like it was ever going to let go.
"Are you okay?" Albedo asked

Albedo was always good at reading Aether to the point where it was scary. He knew what feelings were always hiding under the thick mask of a smile, and even when he smiled it was always obvious which one was fake to him. "Sorry. I was just overthinking. No need to worry"

"Well overthinking is rightfully my job, and don't ever say 'not to worry', I'm always worrying for you" he murmurs, before continuing more sternly. "Go to sleep. You over work yourself 24-7 and don't even get enough sleep for it to be considered a nap."
He knew better than to fight with Albedo. He was right, alway was, rest easily escaped him when he traveled because of the constant asking for help and intrusive thoughts of his sister. His mind ran in circles until his body decided to give up, and even when his eyes closed memories and visions filled his head.

"You say all of this when you too barely get any sleep" Aether said with a snicker. "I did sleep." Albedo frowns.
"For such a little time it doesn't count"Aether complained. "If I need to sleep you do too. Im not taking any 'what if's' or 'buts'. Your as human as much as anyone else." "Fine. I suppose it would be hypocritical of me otherwise," he yawns, laying the side of his face against Aether's chest, "Love you, goodnight star" "Love you." Aether whispers.