𝑪𝒉.09

~*~*~*~𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

~*~*~*~
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 her room sadly. This was her last day here and had an hour before she had to leave with the fellowship. She had always hated departures as it made her sad. She would soon head out and discover the reality of what the world of men had created and why this problem existed in the first place. As she breathed in the air of the beautiful place,she couldn't help but notice Legolas talking to Lord Elrond about something. They spoke in what seemed to be the elvish language. Lord Elrond placed a hand on Legolas's shoulder and gave him a nod before walking off. Legolas stopped walking for a second then looks up. Annika soon made eye contact with him and froze. She felt her heath speed up. Legolas then smiles and waves at her to which she responded,repeating his kind and affectionate actions. He then was called by Aragorn and walked away. Annika sighed dreamily as she leaned against the railing.

"I see you have made the same decision as I once made." She heard a soft spoken voice say. She turned around to find Arwen wearing one of her beautiful smiles along with a knowing look.

"I-It's not like that." Annika tries to explain.

"Oh really. You have that same dreamy look I give Aragorn. The feeling of your heart beating and the feeling of belonging. You dream of fitting yourself into his arms and just want to be there,safe and sound. Acting like nothing in this world can get you." Arwen described as she walked next to Annika.

"You and I are the same after all. We're both going after men we both know we can't have." Annika says sarcastically which makes Arwen chuckle.

"Yes but see,my dear Annika,that is what makes them special. Never in my life have I met anyone like Aragorn. A Ranger born to be King and to serve the kingdom of Gondor. He will lift the evils of this world and restore the happiness we once had long ago. I know it. I hope it." Arwen explains and Annika smiles at her.

"Don't let others tell you what you can or cannot do. You are your own being,Annika. Only you can change the course of things and one simple decision can change for better or for worse. If you love him,go get him. Things will come in between you but fate doesn't." Arwen says as she brushes hair out of Annika's face.

"But Arwen when will I know? I-If I truly like him that is." Arwen smiles and sighs.

"Time will tell my dear Annika,but you should meet with the others. I'm afraid you will be leaving soon." She says and soon her voice cracked. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes and Annika hugs her. Arwen hugs her tightly as she sobbed.