Your first time

Y/N POV (⚠️if u don't like smut then don't read this chapter⚠️)

"No point hiding love I know your here" Camilo whispers

He notices your clothes on the grass, and see's your panties too.

(Camilo's mind) she's nude.. someone could have seen her. I got to find her now.

You come out from behind the rock.

"Hey..." you whisper

Camilo looks at you and sighs, the next thing he does is undress himself and starts getting into the water with you. You don't notice what Camilo was doing and went back behind the rocks, kind of exploring the lake a bit. The next thing you know you feel a strong pair of hands on your naked body. You jump and try to pull away but Camilo pulls you closer to him, he moves his hands down your body resting his hands on your waist.

"Hey princess" Camilo whispers into your ear

You start to blush, then all of a sudden he push's you up against one of the bigger rocks, he puts his knee in between you bare legs to keep you stable. But unannounced to him he was rubbing his knee against your pu$$y, you try to not moan as you feel as a wave of pleasure come across your body. You start to breath heavily and Camilo looks at you confused.

"Darling are you ok?" He asked with a concerned voice

He realises what is going on and smirks, he starts to move his knee faster against your pu$$y. You rap your arms around his neck as you become even more flustered. You start to make small noises as you to not to mo@n, you lean closer to Camilo's ear and whisper.

"Wh-what are you d-doing."

"What you don't like it?" Camilo says with a smirk on his face

You look at him speechless and to flustered to reply, he picks you up and carry's you out of the lake. He then takes you to a hill with a beautiful willow tree. He places your naked body onto the grass and gets on top of you, he leans closer to you and presses his lips onto yours. As you lay there in shock he whispers into your ear.

"quiero reclamarte como mia. (I want to claim you as mine)"

You realise what he was implying, you truly loved Camilo and you couldn't turn him down but you thought you better tell him one very important peice of information.

You look into his eyes and say "Camilo, hay algo que debes saber... Nunca habia hecho esto antes... (Camilo there's something you need to know... I've never done this before...)"

Camilo look at you and brushed your hair away from your face to see you properly.

"That's ok my dear, I can show you." He smiles and sits up against the tree "come here darling"

You get up and walk over to him, at this point your standing right in front of him. He gasses at your body and then pulls you down.

He looks into your eyes and says in a loving tone "tu cuerpo es hermosos. (Your body I'd beautiful)"

You blush once again, he was such a charming man. Then all of a sudden you feel something hard against your pu$$y, you look down your body to see Camilo's throbbing c0ck. You look up at him one again and he smirks.

"You ready princess"

You nod and that was Camilo's sign to start, he pushes your hips down slowly. You can feel the t1p of his d1ck entering your pu$$y. Feel a feeling overcome your body, you couldn't describe how it made you feel. This was all so new, it hurt but it also felt so good.

"Are you alright my love." He asked

You managed to stutter out a quiet "Y-yea"

"Your doing great love, just a few more seconds and you will have the top of my c0ck inside you."

You feel Camilo's soft but strong hands push your hips down even more, this feeling was overwhelming all of your senses you where losing control of yourself. You gasp as you feel the head of Camilo's d1ck enter your pu$$y.

"Oh your such a good girl, just a bit more and you'll have half of it. Do you want that."

Your eyes gloss over as you feel a mixture of pain and pleasure come over your body once again, you didn't know what you wanted at this point. But you nod and before you know it you have half of his throbbing c0ck inside of you. He starts to slowly thrust in and out of your tight pu$$y. After a few minutes of doing this you start to move your hips without Camilo's help.

"Sit back and relaxing I can do it" you reassure him

He keeps his hands on your hips but instead of pushing you down he just rubs your hips. You start to move your hips up and down slowly feeling every thrust. Then you notice 2 figures walking towards you and Camilo, it was Abuela and your mother they where looking for you and Camilo...

Word count: 868