Chapter 14

Aaron Riverwood

I felt myself getting hard at the sight in front of me, Victoria sprawled across my bed, just the way I had imagined so many times in my mind. I can't get this woman out of my mind. As she lay there powerlessly, with her luscious thighs in full view, making me groan in pain. Her eyes still had a fury, but I could see she was scared and turned on from the look on her face.

It's very easy to read Victoria, the emotions on her face were very transparent. I don't think she can ever hide her feelings from me at least. She was squirming like a virgin bride under my gaze as she unsuccessfully tried to pull her dress down. I couldn't help it, I can't take my eyes off this sexy little vixen.

"Aaron, listen to me." She begged breathlessly as her eyes ran over my body that was towering hers and involuntarily crossed her legs under my gaze.

"You said you wanted me, and I know you do. So how about you stop denying yourself the pleasure? Are you aware of all of the bad things I could do to you right now, kitten?" I ask as I unbutton my shirt making her eyes widen and her hands struggle against the restraints.

Fuck! The things I would do to this woman. I know that she was trying to do something suspicious in my study but I will deal with that later. I don't think I have the will power to control myself around Victoria. It's been weeks since I last had sex, to make it worse she wears short clothes or low cut tops that almost spill out her beautiful breasts out.

Fuck! I think I would have almost ended up bending her over and fucking her till she could no longer walk.

I was about to pounce on her when there was a knock on our door.

WHO THE FUCK IS IT?

"Sir, I woke up to get some water when I saw the light in your study on, so I went in." Victoria started struggling with all the power that she had to break through with a guilty look on her face. She was scared of what Gloria was going to say next.

"When I went in I found some documents lying on the ground and they seemed important so I came here to hand them over. I hope I am not disturbing you." Gloria said confirming my suspicions. Victoria finally gave up and looked at me with defeat in her eyes.

I quickly untied her and buttoned my shirt back on before opening the door. I had no clue that Gloria was back from her vacation. Gloria handed me the contract before looking over at our state and walking away awkwardly when she realized what was actually going on between us.

"So you were trying to steal the contract? Huh?" I ask to which she doesn't reply and suddenly the fear from the face disappeared as she pushed me out of the room and locked the door behind me taking me completely by surprise.

"You said no matter what I do, you'd still pursue me. So here it is, I am going to try my best to get out of this situation and you can try but you can't stop me. I hope god helps you because you don't know what you are up against, Aaron, I have been playing safe for a while but now I will show you. In the name of Christ I compel you, in the name of Christ I- " she says through the door but I interrupt her.

"I am sorry but are you using the chant of exorcism on me?" I asked her in a perplexed tone.

"Oh! That's what it is for? We'll see how you deal with me tomorrow with your entire family around."

I try to open the door a few times before huffing and giving. I knew that she still loved me but I have hurt her indefinitely, so much so that she doesn't want to trust me again. As much as I know Victoria, she is very adamant, she won't give in even if her heart desires something. I groaned as I remembered how Victoria and I have to go to Grandma's house for her birthday celebration, but thankfully Nathan and Landon would be there.