Chapter 21

Victoria Fox

My body trembled as Aaron striped me naked with his large rough hands fondling my breasts and my ass. I breathed out harshly as he instructed me to not say anything. I gasped when I felt the last pair of clothing being ripped out as shudders ran throughout my body in anticipation, "Keep your head flat on the ground and don't move." He ordered in an authoritative voice compelling me to listen to him.

He takes my hands and pins them above my head roughly, "Don't you dare move them or I'll stop." He instructs me making me giggle as I nod in agreement but I started struggling as soon as I felt his warm breath near my core.

Oh lord.

I sucked in a deep breath as he licks in the wetness that has dribbled to my inner thighs by now, his tongue flickers everywhere except for the throbbing nub making me groan in frustration, "Please!" I beg and I could almost hear his mischievous grin as he finally encloses his mouth on my clit. I scream out in pleasure as I move my hips in desperation but he held on to them tight, separating my lips and delving deeper into my folds.

I desperately wanted to touch him and pull on his hair as he ate me out but I didn't want him to stop either, knowing Aaron, he will stop if I disobey him. I feel my clit throbbing in arousal as he continues to suck on it before gently biting down on it.

I cry out loud as my vocal cord vibrate, when his teeth grazes my hotly erect clit. I feel a ball falling in my stomach but he stops.

Son of a bitch.

My eyes light up as I hear the sound of his zip, and I gyrate my hips involuntarily making him laugh at my misery.

That sexy motherfucker!

I moan as he pulls my hips near his before I feel him rubbing his member on my lining, "Fuck!" He hisses as he slowly slides into me, and my walls cling on to him tightly, making me buck as I welcomed the pleasurable intrusion. My eyes widen in alarm when I feel his hands hold my hips tightly in place, as I was well aware of what was going to happen next.

"I've been thinking about being inside you all week." He says as he enters me fully but doesn't move, making tears well up in my eyes due to the torture, "Please Aaron, don't make me beg." I begged ironically making him laugh before he slaps my ass hard.

"You are so fucking tight, I can't take it anymore." He groans as he plunged his hard rod into me, shattering my delicate core. I whimpered and threw my head back as my breasts bounced due to his relentless pounding. I held my breasts but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head before burying his face in my cleavage as bit and sucked on my pebbled hard nipples.

Fire coursed through my entire body as he plunged deeper with each and every thrust, he let go of my hands which made instantly grab on to him and scratch his muscular back as I felt like I was going through an intense turmoil, while I took in the poundings like a good girl. A ball formed in my stomach again and I begged Aaron to let me come.

He took mercy on me and his last final hard thrust made me come down with a painfully draining orgasm making me go slightly limp. I was sprawled on the desk powerlessly when he picked me up and turned me around, before bending me down on the desk, "I am not fucking done with you." I cried out of pleasure at his words, as I felt him enter me again.

He silently grunted as he continually stuffed into me while holding my quivering my breasts. I grabbed the table for support as repeatedly slammed into me like a lust filled animal while he buried his head in my neck and his finger cruelly played with my extremely delicately erect clit, making me scream trying to slap his hand away. My body trembled with the approaching climax, tremors took over my entire body as I collapsed on the desk.

I don't think I can walk or move anymore.

He continued slamming into me till he came down from his high. As I lay there, almost about to pass out, he laughs and picks me up. He sits down on his chair and I put my head on his chest as he strokes my head before kissing my forehead lightly.

"Victoria, I was wondering if you want to join me for a two day trip to Greece. I have to work a bit on the first day but we can have a little honeymoon, for at least a day and a half. What do you think?" He asked making me look up to him with tired sleepy eyes.

"That's a great idea, maybe while you work I can visit the famous Greek culinary fair." I say as I try to suppress a yawn unsuccessfully.

"Yeah it's a good break from all the people at our house, and also the troublemakers." He says and I quickly lift my head up to look at him.

"Are you talking about Benjamin and Katrine? Did they do something?" I asked in a worried tone making Aaron rub my back a little to calm me down.

"Don't freak out, but Jake bugged their table, and I guess their plan involves my grandpa so I am a bit worried." My eyes widen at his words but he doesn't let me speak, "Don't worry, Jake is handling him, I trust him a lot and I guess you know that. I just need to get away from that mess for a while." He says and I smile at him understanding his state of mind.

"So wait if he has recorded bugs, we can use that to report them right?" I ask excitedly, so that we'll finally be done with Katrine and Benjamin.

"No, Landon says we are legally not allowed to bug them, also the cops can't arrest them for just thinking of a crime right? I mean I have thought about killing Benjamin thousands of times. They can only be arrested and charged if they attempt or successfully try to threaten us." Aaron explains making me groan.

"It's funny how both of our exes were complete nutcases." I say but we both don't laugh, because it wasn't funny, it was just exasperating.

"People say you make a final mistake of dating someone completely wrong for you before you meet the love of your life." Aaron says but I feel him stiffen when he realizes his words.

"Yeah Jake will handle it well. I hope grandpa doesn't find out though. It will really break his heart." I murmur as I dig my head in chest, not wanting to ruin the moment with my stupid questions.

"He won't, don't worry." He says with relief evident in his voice when I don't ask questions, "Victoria?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something." He says in a nervous tone.

I look up to him with a puzzled look, "I think I- you know... I mean we decided we won't take it fast but I just..." He trailed off as he just looked at me with an incomprehensible expression on his face.

"But as your husband I feel I should tell you this, you talk a lot, I mean I've never seen you like this with your mouth shut you know." I hit him hard across his chest making him rumble with laughter.

"You are an idiot." As for a moment there I thought he was about to say I love you. "I never make fun of you, if I do, I think I'll end up making you cry. You should thank me for having mercy on you." I say with a huff as I feign annoyance making him laugh more.

"I really like you Mrs. Aaron Riverwood."

"I really like you too Mr. Victoria Fox." I say before falling asleep in his arms as he chuckles at my words.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I tried to make the sex scenes longer as requested. Just for clarification, I will be writing stories with only around thirty chapters. Please let me know if I can make any changes or if you have any ideas. Also let me know your views and comments regarding this chapter.

Follow me on Instagram, my handle is visible on my account.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Thank you for all the love<3