𝑰 | 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝑷𝑶𝑽: Kalista

1/09/2021

It's Monday. today is the first day of school in the 12th grade. I am also going to a new school, because of the move you have to leave everything behind. I took a box of cereal from the cupboard.

My parents woke up early to unload everything from the car and van. Yesterday was the first night we slept here.

There were still a few things that had to be moved in our old house. Because we went on vacation, we couldn't do our move earlier.

Normally we would move our flight but that was not possible, because everything was fully booked, nothing could have been moved. Typical.

"Kalista, can you help me get these out of the car?" My mother asked, standing there at the doorway with a heavy box in her hands.

She looks like she hasn't slept in months. But of course if you want to do everything at the last minute. I took one last bite of my breakfast and headed for the driveway.

There were only 4 boxes left in the driveway, they were all pots, pans, cutlery and other stuff.

It was 6:30 am. The sun was rising on the horizon, you could see beautiful rose yellowish clouds shining through the suns.

My parents have chosen a nice place to live with a nice view.

After admiring the view, I went inside with my hands full

After admiring the view, I went inside with my hands full. There really heavy.

I entered the kitchen and my mom was drinking a cup of coffee. "Thank you sweetie, put them on the floor, and your father can unpack them."

"No problem, where's dad he would take me to school for the first day."

She looked at her daughter in shock, she quickly took out her phone and dialed her husband's phone number in.

I heard my father swearing on the phone, typical parents on the phone. After I had finished breakfast and informed my father I went upstairs to get ready.

I couldn't wear my own clothes at my new school, it was all uniform. The school I go to was also expensive. strict school I would say if they have to wear uniforms at all.