Meeting the Lost Boys

Emma's POV
After dinner, he led me back to the Lost Boy camp. However he took the long way because we had little more to discuss.
"The Lost Boys need to think of us as one unit so if they get an answer they don't like from one of us they won't go to the other. So we will be living together in one tent."
"What." my eyes widened.
"I don't trust you when I'm awake, how can I when I'm asleep." I ask.
"Okay let's get one thing straight, you are the Queen of this island meaning your under the protection of everyone especially me. Ans trust me if I wanted to do something to your, I would've already done it." he says."
"Wow, thanks, that's comforting." I say sarcastically.
We eventually arrived to the camp where the Lost Boys were. They were having a pretty fun time, but once they saw me they stopped on their tracks.
"A girl." they whispered throughout their group.
"Boys, this is Emma, Emma Swan. I want you to consider her as another me because, she is now Queen of Neverland. You will treat her as you do me, with respect and .......fear." he says.
The Lost boys nod along then when Pan's speech was over they went about their business.
While Pan was talking to some of the boys, I walked to the tent that I have now taken residence in. Theres something I always do when I move into a new house, I sit in the dead center of the floor and don't move. I get a feel of the place, it's just a weird thing I do.
"What the hell are you doing" Pan aka as he sees me sitting cross-cross applesauce on the floor.
"Just....um.......nothing." I reply and get up.
Hey was about to take a shower when I stopped him.
"Hey I heard you talking to one of the boys about, magic in the island and how anyone can channel it.........and I was wondering if--" I hesitated because I hate asking for help.
"If you could teach me." I mumbled.
"What?"
"If you could teach me." I said a little louder.
"What?"
"If you could teach me!" I screamed.
"Oh you want a magic lesson" he smirked.
"God just......forget I asked."
As I walked away, he grabbed my arm.
"I didn't say I wouldn't." he said.
He walked away into the bathroom to take a shower. I sat on the fluffy bed just singing to myself. When I was younger, I was bounced around New York alot, so I picked up more Broadway music than regular. I sometimes find myself humming something from Chess, Heathers, Rent, or Aida. Anyway, I sat on the bed and started to hum Nobody's Side from Chess. I just happens.
Pan walks out with a towel wrapped around is waist, he heard me humming.
"That was really pretty." he says.
"It was nothing." I replied humbly.
I got really tired so I climbed under the covers, It wasn't long before Pan came in too.