Eight

Friday morning comes around quickly, as I go down to the kitchen dad is making the tea as mum sits eating a slice of toast.
"Morning" I say as I walk into the room giving mum a kiss on the cheek, as dad brings my tea over.
"There you go munchkin" he says as he puts mine in front of me.
"Thanks poppet" I say, making him chuckle.
"Shall I make dinner tonight?" I ask.
"Nah, we will have a take away hey?" Dad replies
"Yesss! Chinese?" I plead
"Chinese sounds good sweetheart" mums says and I snigger as I see the look on dads face. He would of wanted pizza I know it.
"Bang goes my pepperoni feast" he says as he brings the milk over so I can have my cereal.
"Unlucky, sucker!" I mock him. Making mum laugh. I eat my breakfast, go brush my teeth and give my mum a massive hug before I leave.
"Good luck today, I love you" I tell her
"I love you too, and I will be fine. This is just a consultation, first step to kicking this tumors butt!" She gives me a kiss "now get going or you will be late!"
"See ya later old man" I shout as I rush out the door.

As I get into tutor I walk up taking my seat next to Skye.
"Morning gorgeous" she says as I sit down, "you feeling better?"
"Morning, yeah I am good" I lie.
She has been amazing, she even messaged me Wednesday night, saying to come into school early the next day so we could talk. We got in early and she just listened, she held me as I had a cry (yeah, me crying, Big shock!) she was so supportive, so affectionate, so understanding. She even suggested that when we meet Sunday she comes to mine so that I could be with mum, before I had a chance to say it myself. I really don't know how I would of coped this week without her. She makes me believe that it is ok to be me, I feel at ease around her, even with my problems, she makes me think it is ok not to be ok. Just as I am thinking that maybe my life wouldn't be quite as bad now, I hear a familiar laugh from the front, I look up and see Amy chuckling hard as Ruby looks directly at me, a smug smirk on her face. I try to ignore it, but I can't help thinking that Ruby is only being friendly with Amy to spite me, and Amy seems to be falling for it.

After lunch we are walking up to maths, and Adam is in the corridor with Billy. "Look out Billy boy, the slut is coming" I hear him say as loud as he possibly can. I go red and I have to hurry Skye past, I can see her raging and wanting to say something.
"Why don't you say something to someone babe?" She asks as we enter the classroom.
"What's the point, it will only make things worse" I sigh as we sit down. Adam walks in with Billy both looking at me making fists and moving them in front of their mouths while pushing there tongues against their cheeks, imitating blow jobs. Skye goes to stand but I grab her arm, tears welling in my eyes. "Please skye" I beg.
"You can't keep going through this babe, look at what it is doing to you, and with everything you're dealing with, with your poor mum"
"Just leave it please" I look at her, her gorgeous face, the fire in her eyes, even through every bad emotion I am feeling right then I have a desire to just kiss her. To feel her breath on my face, feel her soft lips on mine, to turn that fire I see into passion.
"Babe, it isn't fair. Please speak to someone, speak to Mr Nunn about it. Its what the teachers are there for" she gives me the softest look.
"I'll think about it" I tell her as Mr Connelly tells everyone to settle down. An hour later we are heading to last period, P.E.

It used to be one of my favourite subjects, I have always enjoyed being physical, and before I had all the trouble with Ruby and became the source of ridicule from half the year and all of my self esteem drained from me I used to be very competitive. These days I just want to shy away, keep myself to myself. I try to get changed right in the corner of the changing rooms, away from everyone. One because there are no teachers in the changing rooms so I am usually an easy target, but also now I don't want anyone seeing the thin scars I have on the tops of both thighs. I go to my usual corner and Skye follows. I get my P.E kit out of my bag and start to take my blazer and tie off, I lift my skirt and awkwardly pull at my tights finally getting them down and pull them off feeling that release of my skin, the cool air hitting my thighs and calfs, I slide my shorts up before removing my skirt, careful not to show my exposed thighs.

Skye doesn't have any problems showing off any skin I see. I try not to watch as she unashamedly strips, and why would she be ashamed. She is pure perfection. Long slender but athletic legs, the perfect size 10 waist, flat tummy and beautiful big firm breasts. As she stands in just her underwear pulling her t shirt on over her head, I feel myself becoming hot, a warmth starting in my groin, feeling myself getting moist. I have to look away deliberately as she bends over right in front of me stepping into her shorts and pulling them up, I am a little disappointed as they rise and cover her perfect bum. She sits next to me as we both put our socks and trainers on. Then pack our bags back up, hang our uniform on the pegs on the benches and head out to the field.

Mrs Clark is waiting for us in a large rectangle made up from training cones, split down the middle by a rope to creat two halves. and tells us we are playing dodgeball which I have never played before, she splits us into teams of 11 and explains the rules. I end up on the same team as Amy and Chloe, another of Ruby's mean girls, while Skye is on the opposite side with Ruby. It is actually very fun at first, there are four balls and running around dodging them catching them throwing them back at people as Mrs Clark yells at people who get hit and are out.

As I run around dodging the balls flying in every direction I turn to my left, go to run and hit something solid and fall down, looking forward I see Amy on the floor too. I can't help giving her a little smile, briefly forgetting all our recent troubles. She kinda gives me a half smile too, right before a ball smashes her right in the face making her cry out in pain. I was torn between having concern for her and satisfaction at her getting a little of what she deserved. Looking up I see Ruby smiling at her. "Sorry Am's." She laughs as she dodges another ball. I roll away and get back to my feet just in time to see Skye get hit hard in the side. I am running around dodging balls as best I can when all of a sudden Chloe sticks out a leg sending me sprawling to the dirt. Hitting the ground hard I then feel a ball smack me on the back of the head. And hear Ruby shout "YES, GOT THE FISH EYES SLUT, WHOO HOO" I get to my feet and as I walk off the court Chloe looks at me and says "sorry whore". I march over to skye who gives me a hug.
"Unlucky babe, what happened did you slip?" She asks.
"Yeah dunno just fell" I say, she obviously hadn't seen Chloe trip me and didn't want to point that fact out.

Another 20 mins and it is all over.
"Right good job guys, that was a lot of fun wasn't it?" Mrs Clark says as she gathers us together. "There's only ten mins left so you guys can go get changed and get out of here early seems as it friday" the whole class cheers
"I wouldn't mind a volunteer to help colect the cones and balls though"
Not in any rush to go back to the changing room with Ruby after what has just happened I volunteer and so does Skye. We walk around gathering the cones and carrying them over to the storage shed with Mrs Clark. As we are talking I see most of the girls leaving the changing rooms and heading off. Walking over to the changing rooms it occurs to me that we will be alone together in there, and I can't help not feeling an excitement building inside me.

As we get to the changing rooms I see Ruby, Chloe and Amy leaving, Ruby giving me an evil look as they walk off. Getting into the changing room everyone is gone. "FUCKING BITCHES!" Skye shouts scaring the shit out of me. I look to where her eyes are locked and see my bag on the floor everything tipped out. I look up and notice my clothes are gone from the peg too. My eyes fill with tears, more from anger than being upset. How could they do this?
"Where the fuck are my clothes?" I cry.
"Babe" Skye calls over from the showers, I run over there. One of the showers is on full blast and underneath the stream of water are all my clothes, my shoes. Absolutely soaked! I collapse on the floor, Skye comes over cradling me as I sob. I sit and cry in her arms for ten minutes.
"Babe, please you have to tell someone about this. It isn't just going away, it's getting worse" she gets up and turns the shower off starting to wring out my clothes. "Why the fuck do they pick on you so much? What is Ruby's problem with you?"
We dry my clothes off as much as possible and put them in my plastic drawstring bag and I gather the rest of my things together as Skye gets changed.

I cry all the way home, when I get there mum is thankfully in the kitchen on the phone to nan, so I can dart straight upstairs, put my wet clothes in my wash basket and get changed before she notices, as I go into my bathroom and switch the shower on my phone goes off. I open the text:

"Hope you didn't get too cold walking home bitch!
You can thank Amy that, that is all we did. Apparently she is a better friend than you ever were!
R"

I flop on my bed, tears streaming down my face, all of this because of a lie. Because Ruby decided that I was a slut! I wish I had never come to this school, I wish I had never gone to that party, and I wish I could just die!! I feel so selfish for even thinking that, mum is about to fight her own battle with death, but I can't help it. Right now if it was me, I'd let it take me.