Part - 1

?? : Am really nervous. Really fucking nervous. Am I looking good (Adjusting his hair & clothes) (A boy with sweating forehead waiting in a line to reach his destiny) It feels a little awkward since I am the only man standing in this line. But it's okay. Not everyone can get this chance (Exactly after 2 seconds) Am nervous. Should I run from here??

(A girl who is standing behind him overheard his blabbering)
Girl : No.. You should not run.
?? : Excuse me?? (Soft and nervous tone)
Girl : Well.. We got this chance after so many decades and exams. So you should not run. Stay here and meet out boys.
?? : I can't explain what I am feeling now. Its pressuring me alot *Sigh*

Girl : Hey you know.. I am very proud of you.
?? : *Smiles* Why??
Girl : Not all the fan boys have this courage and your Stanning BTS that's totally enough for me to get proud of you.
?? : Thank you so much. I am feeling a bit less now.

Girl : That's fine. Well I am Spartky (Random Name) and you.
?? : Hey spertky.. I am Min yoongi. People call me suga. Nice to meet you (The shaked their hands)
Spartky : Let's concentrate on our boys.
Yoongi : Yeahh.. Let's get it.

(Both of them got back to their work, which is drooling over our boys)
(Disclaimer : In this story BTS will be 6 Members boy band. When I developed this story in my mind I totally knows how it should go and I can't include y/n or some other group members as a main character since I am totally not interested in those kind of stories. Hope you understand and support this story)

Yoongi : (In mind) This line is moving fastly. Why I am happy and nervous at the same time. Yes I am a huge ARMY of all six of them. But that boy killing me each and every day, hour, minutes & Seconds with his raspy voice and cute dimples above his lips. Today is the day I waited for soooooooo long. Whatever happens whoever stops, not gonna mind them I will surely confess him. Will I?? (A gummy smiles appeared on the side of his lips with his stupid mood swings)

(Now he is one who is next to meet the boys on line. They were sitting in a stage with a table infront of them {Like how BTS usually have fan meets} The order is Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Tae and Jung hoseok)
(Jimin already smiled fondly when he got to see fan boy on their line. It always excites them as well as make them shy)

Yoongi : Hey jin hyung (Nervous, nervous all nervous) Jin : Hey cat boy (Took notebook from yoongi hand and started signing them with smile) Whats your name? Yoongi : Min yoongi aka suga

Jin : Hey cat boy (Took notebook from yoongi hand and started signing them with smile) Whats your name?
Yoongi : Min yoongi aka suga. But you can call me however you want *Smiles fondly*

Jin : Then I will remember you as Cat boy *Laughs*
Yoongi : Sure sure hyung. Your voice always hits differently. You have some kinda power in your voice (Jin became soo much happy hearing a appreciation for his voice rather than visual. People usually compliment his handsome face. Well he itself knows that very well. So it's new for him)
Jin : Yahhh don't make me shy (Smiling while covering his face)

(They having a best fanboy moment with the specified time)
Staff : (To yoongi) Sir please move.
Jin : Wait.. Since I like you a lot. Let me tell you a awesome joke. (Jungkook snapped his forehead. Yoongi excitedly nodded his head) Okay. What do we call a bee if it's come from america??
Yoongi : (Thinks a bit) I don't know hyung.

Jin : It's USB.. (Windshield laugh)
Yoongi : (Can't control his laugh not because of the joke but because of Jin's laugh. He also laughed) Good one hyung. And hyung I wanna say one secret.
Staff : Sir please.
Jin : Yahh your unbelibubble. We are having a good conversation but your middling us. Just 10 seconds (Jin winked at that staff. Well no one can stand that. So staff agreed. But yoongi lost it. He put his hand on his chest like he is having a heart attack because of jin's wink)

Jin : Stop that. Tell your secret.
Yoongi : Come a little closer (Jin did) I love jung hoseok a lot and I wanna marry him. Please help me to reach him.
Jin : This is not secret but a confession to a wrong person. Do it to your jhope *Teasing* (With shy smile yoongi move to the next members (He literally had best time all the members. Everyone treated him very well in a sweet way. Yoongi won't forget to mention his love on jhope to each and every member. They all smiled and amazed with his confidence)

(Now he is talking with Tae. Jhope is sitting in Tae's left. Yoongi somewhat became nervous to the hell. But won't missed the chance to have a good time with tae. Since jhope is busy with another fan.. He didn't hear yoongi's confession about him to tae)
Tae : All the best.. (He also teasing) (The ARMY who was talking with jhope moved aside. So it's his term (The boys are exited tooo. They all were side eyeing yoongi and jhope to know the reaction)

(Yoongi moved in front of jhope with a shy smile. Their eyes locked before even speaking. Jhope smiles at him to less the awkwardness)
Yoongi : H-- (Loud thud with a girl shouting) (Everyone attention goes to that girl. She fainted and fell down with loud thud) (With a very small glance everyone got back to their work. But our boys worried to the core)

Author Note : Thank you for reading. Please make sure to follow me to get a
update instantly. Since I already wrote the whole story, I will post on regular basis💜.