Part - 2

Yoongi : (He next second he saw that girl on ground) Heyyyyyy (Ran to her) Hey... Look at me.. (Lightly slapping her cheeks) Open your eyes. Heyy.. (The guards came there)
Guard : What happened here??
Yoongi : I don't know. She just fainted. Do you guys have any clinic here??
Guard : Yes sir. Can you carry her till that??

Yoongi : Ofcourse I will (He is totally worried about that girl while other trying to flirt with their idol. But boys gaze traveling to this fans and that fainted girl. Well they can't blame the fans too they have waited for this moment for a very long time)
Guard : Follow me.
Yoongi : (Put his notebook and all the belonging on one chair and carried that girl following the guard)

(Our boys smiling knowing atleast one of them carring about that girl) (Yoongi waited in clinic for that girl to get back to her conscious) (Sometimes fans faint looking at our boys. So there will be emergency clinic in every place BTS conducting fan meet)

 So there will be emergency clinic in every place BTS conducting fan meet)

Nurse : Are you her boyfriend??
Yoongi : No no.. I just happened to saw her fainted so I took her here
Nurse : *Smiles* Mmmm..
Yoongi : How is she?? *Worried*
Nurse : Worrying for a unknown person. It's so good for this world.
Yoongi : Afterall we all human we need to take care of each other. Is she good. Do I need to do something?

Nurse : It's just she forgot to eat her breakfast and excited a lot *Deep sigh* These girls.
Yoongi : *Laughing* I guess you were facing this for very long time.
Nurse : Like really...... I am facing this type of cases for a very long time now.
Yoongi : Well we gald to have you *Nurse smiled*
Nurse : Are you gonna stay here??
Yoongi : Yes.. Till she wake up (Nurse happily bid her bye and went out to from that room)

 Till she wake up (Nurse happily bid her bye and went out to from that room)

(Fan meet over. BTS came to their back stage. While they changing the cloths)
RM : I hope she is doing good.
Jhope : She??.
RM : That girl who is faint in middle of our fan meet (BTS nodded with ahhhhhh sound)
Jin : The cat boys was the one who is reacted. I am happy about that.
Jimin : But he waited for his favorite a quite long but missed the chance.

Jungkook : Oh yes yes. He did.
Tae : I can't understand that boy. He was dying to meet him but when the chance arises he chose help her. He literally missed his chance.
Jhope : What you guys talking about?? *Confused*
Jimin : The boy who helped her
Jhope : What's with him?? And I am really happy to meet a fanboy.