Part 10 - Final episode

(Finally the main Dean came)
Dean : This is a hospital. Can't you see mister. Why are you shouting??
Jhope : All because of your irresponsible behavior. Why do you attain an ICU pregnancy patient this late? What if something happened to him. (Jhope noticed a lot of people found him and started to take videos.. Even a press came. But he stayed behind silently)
Dean : (He noticed too) Don't spread false rumour. You're ruining my hospital name.
Jhope : I don't fvcking care about your hospital prestige. Treat him right now.

(Without saying anything the doctor went in and started checking yoongi) (Jhope waiting outside with the most series face, no one has ever known) (Doctor came back after a few minutes)
Jhope : How is he?? Is the baby fine?? Say something.
Dean : Sorry mister. It's impossible to save both lives at the same time. He is too weak to do surgery. If you really want the baby to see the world. We can. But you have to lose your???

Jhope : That can't be true. You should save both lives. I want my yoongi and baby. Do something, I don't care how much it will cost. Just do whatever possibilities.
Dean : First of all who are you for him? No one signed his form even before admitting. So we consider him a stray.
Jhope : He has me. How dare you to call him stray.
Dean : Man who the hell are you ? Your not even showing your face (Since the argument getting heavier people crowded them) (All the doctor wants is to make jhope feel small and save their hospital name)

(Suddenly another doctor appeared in front of him)
Doctor : Sir. Sir... (Jhope stopped)
Jhope : Who are you?
Doctor : I am the one who checked yoongi every month and found his pregnancy ability..
Jhope : They are saying, they can't save both (Finally the tear escaped from his eyes while he held back for hours) lives.
Doctor : (Patted his shoulders) We can. But this hospital doesn't have the basic equipment.
Dean : He is lying.

Jhope : Then let's move from here.
Dean : Stop. Who are you to take these decisions you masked liars.
Jhope : I am his soon to be husband.
Dean : How can we believe. Show your face (Dean thought, jhope won't trip his mask. So he can use this chance to divert the controversy on him)

Jhope : Nothing is more important than my yoongi and my baby. (He stepped back a little) (Curiosity crowed the place) (He removed his mask and cap at the same time) (The next thing he knows is, all the flashlights over him) (Everyone gasped) I am the jung hoseok and he the love of my life (Shouting) Do you need anything else. (Dean nodded in no with a shocked face) Now discharge him. (Jhope again went behind the mask) (To press people) I don't care if you write bad about me. But don't you dare to write anything bad about my yoongi. I will fvcking sue you. You never know me. (He literally threatened the press. Of course they were taken aback)

(Everything is happening too fast) (They discharged yoongi

(Everything is happening too fast) (They discharged yoongi. Now Sope is in ambulance with the doctor, yoongi consulted before. They are heading towards the hospital which has the facilities)
Jhope : (Holding yoongi hands) I am sorry. It took a lot of time. I let u suffer alone the whole time. I am sorry yoongi. I know I am such a coward at expressing my feelings. But I love you so much. (Tears keep on falling from his eyes. This is the first time he is holding yoongi after a 9 month gap. But not in the good atmosphere. He wanted to beat himself for letting yoongi suffer alone)