The Calm before the storm

M/S: Means Message spell, when this appears it will indicate that a person is talking through the spell

3RD POV

Ainz: Tch this is bad I didn't think I would have to resort to using a god level item.

A beep is heard and Narberal is heard speaking to Ainz

Narberal: Lord Ainz.
Ainz: "What is it Narberal I told you not to dis-!" He says before getting cut off

Ainz suddenly gets covered in the green aura, he looks down for a second before looking back up

Ainz: It's ok, what do you need?

With Narberal

While Narberal was speaking to Ainz she had rabbit ears? And they were moving?!

Narberal: You've received a message from the adventurers, the leader Ainzach wants to meet with you

Narberal: You've received a message from the adventurers, the leader Ainzach wants to meet with you. A vampire husband terrorising the area outside E-Rantel, the guild needs your help they should pretty desperate.

Momon M/S: I'm on my way. Let them know I'll be there soo-

A hand then touches Nabe's rabbit ears and rub them

(Y/N): Woah they feel so real.
Nabe: "H-Hey!" She says while blushing
(Y/N): Oh sorry they just looked so soft.

Momon M/S: I'll just cut the call.

Timeskip

Location: E-Rantel

Ainzach: I would like to thank you mythril level adventurers for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with me. Now let's get down to business, least night 7 adventurers we're attacked and 5 iron class men were killed they claimed it was a vampire and that she ambushed them in the forest outside of town, here is what we know the monster had silver hair and a large mouth containing extremely sharp fangs.

Momon: (That describes Shalltear perfectly)
Ainzach: If this creature really is a vampire then we need to keep it from entering the city at all costs, if we leave it unchecked it could turn E-Rantel's populace into slaves.

Bellote: Was this monster involved in the recent cemetery incident?
Maknach: Well I'm sure Mr. Momon would know the answer to that.
Igvarge: Must be nice getting bumped up to mythril after only one quest.
Bellote: Don't be like that Igvarge.
Igvarge: Tch.

Ainzach: Well after investigating the cemetery we know without a doubt that Zurrernorn followers were behind the attack there.
Bellote: Wait Zurrernorn?! The famous cult which is obsessed with the undead?! If that's the case then the vampire has to be with them.
Maknach: Now we can't say that for certain, though if I had to guess I would say it's a decoy.

Igvarge: Sure but it doesn't just take a vampire to kill Iron plates.
Ainzach: Enough right now we have to concentrate on finding this fiend, she was last seen near some caves.
Momon: I'm positive this creature isn't connected to Zurrernorn.
Ainzach: And how can you be so sure?