(Y/N)?

A portal opens up and through it walks (Y/N) is his ten commandments outfit

But he didn't have his Giant Broad sword, instead he had lostvayne in his hand

Cusack, Chandler, And Sebastián then walk out of the portal
(Y/N): Go look for any enemies and if they look even look a bit suspicious eliminate them.

Ch, Cu, S: Understood my Lord

They jump from. The cliff and start scouting for any possible enemies

(Y/N): Let's hope Shalltear can atleast entertain me a bit.

Timeskip

Location: Nazarick

Cocytus, Albedo, Ban, Estarossa, Narberal, And Zeldris were waiting in a room
Demiurge: I've returned.
Ban: Yeah we can see that.
Demiurge: .... Anyways care to tell me what's going on here?
Albedo: You already know what's going on.
Demiurge: I meant why you let him go without support.
Ainz: Don't worry he has plenty of it.

Everyone turns around and sees Ainz

Zeldris: Ainz?!
Ainz: Yup.
Estarossa: But I thought you were going to fight Shalltear!
Ainz: There's been a change of plans, someone else is going to fight.
Ban: Wait a minute you don't mean!?
Ainz: Yes (Y/N) is going to fight.

Zeldris quickly stands up

Zeldris: Are you even listening to yourself right now?! Your making
(Y/N) possibly fight to the death with Shalltear! Do you really think He'll be capable of killing her!?
Albedo: I'm sorry did I miss something?
Zeldris: Tch.
Estarossa: (Y/N) doesn't really like killing.
Albedo: What?! But he's the-
Estarossa: Yes we know, he's The Demon King but that's just how he's always been.
Demiurge: You said he had company, just who is coming with him.
Ainz: He said some people called Chandler, Cusack, and Sebastián were going to come with him.

Zeldris then sits back down

Zeldris: If their with him then I have nothing to worry about?
Cocytus: May I ask who these people are?
Ban: Yeah I've never heard of these people before.
Zeldris: Their extremely powerful demons in fact they only ranked below Estarossa and (Y/N).
Cocytus: Incredible.
Zeldris: Yes and infact they could easily beat Shalltear.
Albedo: Then why isn't Lord (Y/N) making them fight?!
Ban: It's simple really he wants to prove that he isn't weak.
Albedo: But he isn't he's The Demon King! He only ranks below Lord Ainz!
Ban: No I'm talking about having the guts to kill someone, I think I've only seen (Y/N) kill one person and that was some evil sorcerer he had no choice, but this is different he'll have to kill a good comrade of his so he wants to prove to you all and himself that he can do it. But in the end He'll probably chicken out.
Albedo: ....

Ban: So Cocytus what do you think are the odds of the captain winning?
Cocytus: Judging from you just said the only way Shalltear could hope to win is by (Y/N) hesitating to kill her but he also has back up so Shalltear has zero chance of winning.
Ban: "Good, now let's see what the captain does." He says looking at the screen with (Y/N) on it
Narberal: (I know Lord Meliodas is going to win, but I can't help but worry about him)

[A/N: start OST]

With (Y/N)

(Y/N) was standing in front of Shalltear