Dawn of despair

[A/N: Sorry about not updating the past couple of days I was a bit tired of writing so I took a small break anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter]

3RD POV

Someone is seen playing with a Rubix cube

???1: "Oh is that a Rubix cube? I haven't seen one in ages." Says a man with black hair

???2: "I can always get 1 side but anything past that is a true test of patience." The girl with black and white hair says

???1: Of course that's the point of it, another trial from the 6 great God's, in the past 6 centuries only few have passed it.

???2: So what's so dire that is called for the gathering of all the officers?

???1: You got the report just like the rest of us.
???2: Didn't read it. It's easier to ask someone who knows the situation, your last mission was to subjugate the catastrophe dragon lord correct? Was the 7th seat Thousand Mile Astrologer, prediction incorrect?

???1: We ran into trouble, a powerful vampire, it murdered Cedran and Beaumarchais and severely injured lady Kaire, so we retreated.

???2: Great wall of the eighth seat and Divine chains of the ninth seat, Hmm? So who do you think is stronger? Me or that blood sucker?

???1: You are of course.
???2: I see, that's disappointing, I thought I would finally be able to taste defeat, come to think of it I heard that the sunlight scripture was wiped out too.

???1: It was, 4 people worked together to do but at the same time individually.
???2: What's that supposed to mean?
???1: They seem to have taken turns to show off their power but there were no bodies left behind so we can't really confirm it.

???2: So their strong?
???1: Well it's hard to say but the sunlight's captain lost to the captain of the blue rose once.
???2: If that's the case then I can't use defeating Nigun as a possible feat. Why is a strong man so hard to find captain?

???2: It doesn't matter if he's hideous or if his personality is twisted, he could even be inhuman for all I care." She says before rubbing her stomach

???2: Best me and his seed is all I would require, our legacy would be a child of unmatched strength, Oh I know they would make mommy proud some day

???1: It's a long shot but out of all those 4 men there was one who's aura was so powerful that they could feel it from even a mile away.
???2: Is that so? Who is this man?

???1: If I remember correctly his name was Meliodas.

Elsewhere

???3: It's been a while, Tsa.
A blue dragon then gets to get up and looks at the old lady
???3: What's this, have you forgotten how to greet people?
Tsa: Heh, my apologies Rigrit. Seeing an old friend moved me so much that I forgot to speak.