Special Chapter: Eat Chairs

Everything will happen about the same with Canon. It is just that Lance, is with Cale and has a poker face and shut his mouth, before he sass people.

So, after Cale protected everyone with his shield. and cough out blood. that is when the fun starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance was shivering at the sight of his dear brother coughing out blood, from using his ancient powers. And all reservation that he held back, on Eric Hyung request, snapped off. 

"Hyung, take care of Cale."

Lance whispered to Eric, who took over to support his brother, while Amiru and Gilbert went to get a priest. 

"Haha! this is completely unexpected. How fun."

The blond mage, who triggered those bombs. as he float near the ground, until he eyed the brown haired princess, who was by Cale's side.

"You were the one...-"

before the bastard mage could finished, he was met face first with a chair. A flying chair caused the mage to be knocked out of the air and went falling to the ground. 

THUD!

"Redika-nim!"

When everyone turned to the culprit, they were just met with a calm red head, picking up more chairs under his arms, before he sent them sailing to the other terrorist members. knocking them all off their high perch on the rooftops. 

"Lance?"

Cale turned to his brother, who just smiled at him.

"Don't worry Cale. Let's this little brother help you out."

With that the chairs were discarded and Lance lifted the table instead. 

there were a couple of gasp here and there, but the long haired red head, just launched it straight into a group of trio terrorist standing at the side. Also knocking them down. 

before dusting his hands. 

"H-how dare you?"

Redika growls as he stood back up, and held his face, which had a bleeding nose as well. 

"How dare me? How dare you?"

Lance fakes gasped, before growling at the second part. The mage used levitation and flew off the ground, before the guards could grab him. 

"You will pay."

"No. non. no. You will pay."

Lance taunted back, as Redika launched a spell at the crowd of nobles, but only met with a shield of water protecting them. As Cale brother also started ascending into the air, gracefully. Like he was just walking. 

"You are a mage too."

"Honey. You aren't that special. Allow me to show you the true blood mage."

Lance waved his hands as swords made out of water started forming all around him. before they went sailing to their targets. One by one the terrorist attempted to fight off the water swords from approaching. The spell was so agile, it was like someone controlled each blade individually. 

the only one the spell was not targeting was the person in front of the user. 

"I never knew there was a spell like this."

"Of course you won't know. Nobody would. Because I created the spell, it is one of my originals."

Lance smiled like he was winning. Redika is iffy about the whole situation, that he had covered himself with a shield the whole time the spell was being used. 

'I doubt some damn noble can use multiple different spells at one go.'

Oh, how this terrorist was wrong. As he sent a fireball towards the commoners, but only to meet a giant barrier covering everyone on the ground. And when Lance met everyone, he meant everyone. It covered the entire city, 2 floors off the ground. 

"Impossible."

"I'm hurt."

Lance teased as the water blade slowly returned to his side, but all dyed red, from blood. 

"You.-"

"I live up to my name, don't I?"

Lance grabbed one of the blood swords and rushed at Redika, who blocked the attack with his shield. But he is unable to attack or even move, as the other blade also moved and pinned him to the shield protecting the people.

'He is crazy!'

Cale shivered at the sight of his own brother smiling at the danger. The barrier is doing it's part by covering the entire city and it hasn't even cracked at all. 

there was a scream from the terrorist, as one of the blade impaled his shoulder. as Lance finally took a step back. Patting his sword, like he was just teasing the whole time. 

"Any last words?"

"Fuck you!"

Redika flipped his middle finger and Lance returned it with his own, before driving a blade into his stomach. Before, he disappeared with his own magic teleportation spell. 

Not knowing that Choi Han had already moved to the predicted spot that Cale had told him about. He was shocked too. He knew that Cale-nim's brother was strong, but never knew he was that strong. 

Lance clicked his tongue, before slipping through his own barrier and landing beside his brother, noona and hyungs. And what did he received?

A shared smack on the back of his head by Eric and Gilbert hyung. 

"What is that for?"

Lance cried out and held his head. 

"Didn't we tell you to stay still?"

"I already stayed still for a long time. Do you expect me to stay still, when that bastard made my brother bleed?"

Cale was walking further and further away, not wanting to be part of this argument. 

"I should have killed him."

"When did you get so violent?"

"When I shoved Neo off a cliff!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there we have it. It was mainly the part of Lance throwing chairs, tables and plates at the terrorist. 

Enjoy. 

See you when i see you.