Chapter 2-Jin

So... Hello.. Like I am back!!! And I will continue this while writing my other story.😘

_________________________________________

3rd POV
_________

IN THE MORNING AT THE KITCHEN
________________________________

TAE - Jinnie Hyung??

Jin - Tae you woke up? It's so early.

Tae - Yea .....

Jin - Wanna say something??

Tae - ummm no i mean like what happened yesterday.?

Jin smiled and said - Nothing baby you just hurt your ankle. I put medicine on it and now it's ok . You were in little space btw.

Tae - oh...... Thank you 😊

Jin smiled and said - Wake everyone up you should eat something. You didn't ate anything yesterday.

Tae - okkk

_________________________________________

After breakfast
________________

Tae POV
_________
You must be wondering how come jin hyung know about this . Well ......

2 WEEKS AGO
_____________

Tae POV

I was feeling really stressed lately and had no where to release all my stress. I was not able to go into little space as the members are always home. They would not want a freak like me being their friend, that's why i never show them the little side of me. Today, no one is home but me, I was very happy about it.

I went into my room and took the box from under my bed out. It was filled with my little things. I took some colouring books and some stuffies out and started playing with them. I then turned on the television and started watching Peppa Pig on it. I was so focused on the episode i did not hear the opening of the front door.....

Jin's Pov

I finally finished recording our new song and headed back home. I arrived back home and see no one around. I was confused as I thought Taehyung should be at home. I did not think much and headed back to my room.
After a while, I heard a loud thump. I figured that it came from Taehyung's room and decided to have a look.

_________________________________________

What will happen??????

Pls vote and comment 😃☺️😃🧸🧸💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💜💜