Build A Spaceship! (kazukaito)

Kazuichis pov

I slowly walked up to the NASA station with a feeling of excitement and dread in the pit of my stomach. I just finished building a spaceship for them and they invited me to watch it take off. I just hope theres no complecations.

I walked into the building. Everyone gave me weird looks as I walked into the launching pit. It's probably cause of my clothes. So sorry I can't afford a suit you snobs!

I was so distracted by the stares that I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up to see a tall boy with purple hair and a bright smile. It was a lovely smile. I could feel my anxiety melting away just by looking at him!

"whoe you ok there little guy?" he asked.

"yeah I'm fine. Sorry for being so clumsy" I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

"hey its cool man" he grinned "so are you here to see the launch?"

"yep!" I grinned back "this is actually the spaceship I made. It took me ages but it was totally worth it"

"really!?" before I knew it the boy scooped me up into a bear hug "thank you thank you thank you! It's thanks to you that I can live out my dream of going to space as a astronaut. Your the real hero here buddy!"

"your welcome" I muttered as my face turned into a tomato. Who is this guy? And why is he making me feel so strange!?