Join Us (gundam X Hajime X Nekumaru)

Requested by rerewritesokstuff

Hajimes pov

*drip drip*

I could feel droplets of water hit my head as I sat in this jail cell. I was kidnapped by two members of the remnants of Dispair about two weeks ago and haven't seen them since. I have no idea what they want from me and I'm almost afraid to find out.

*drip drip*

Damn this waters getting annoying. I'd move out of the way if I wasn't chained to the wall.

*drip drip*

Can someone please make it stop-

My thoughts were cut off by the door slamming open and the two men who kidnapped me walking through.

"so sorry for making you wait so long love" the smaller one grinned "we were quite busy with dispairing tasks"

"don't you love me!" I growled "just who the hell are you guys!"

"of course. How rude of us not to introduce ourselves. I am the great gundam tanaka and this is my lover nekumaru" the big guy simply nodded "he dose not speak very much so I do the speaking for him"

I was a little afraid to ask but "what do you want from me?"

A wide grin spread across gundams face "we want you to join us in our quest for Dispair"

"eh" my face twisted in horror "why me?"

"because" gundam leaned down and captured my lips in his "you are a very cute specimen that we wish to own"

I stared at him in disbelief as a blush spread across my face. They want to own me?

The big guy undid the chains and picked me up in his arms. It felt strangely comfortingly.

"what do you say love" gundam caressed my cheek "will you agree to be our adorable pet and let us protect you till the end of time?"

Protect me till the end of time. That sounds nice.

"I agree"